Reports Monitor Publish a New Market Research Report on – “Marijuana Industry – The unusual growth industry displaying how much potential it has”.
This market is displaying some phenomenal signs of growth and current indicators suggest that, particularly in the US, it has the potential to be a very large industry. The reality is that globally there are still big disagreements as to how the drug should be regulated ranging all the way from outright banning and prison sentences through to complete legalization and many countries see the matter differently. The US example however (in the states where it has been legalized for recreational use) shows that even with relatively stable levels of consumption, the industry has enormous potential for growth and those investors and companies not put off by the political arguments, are seeing big returns.
Key Questions Answered
– Why is the marijuana industry doing well and how good does its future look?
– Where is the industry likely to spread?
– Is the industry in any danger from regulation being reversed in future?
Request a sample copy of Marijuana market report@ https://www.reportsmonitor.com/request-sample/?post=422620
– Learn just what the regulation on Marijuana is and where it is being steadily allowed.
– See the various segments developing that are selling marijuana products.
– Examine the major players and their products.
Reasons to buy
– The cannabis industry in the US has spawned from the political argument that decriminalization, legalization and medicinal use exceptions might be the best way to handle public consumption of this drug. Whilst arguments remain over whether or not to allowing recreational use, the medicinal benefits are largely accepted in 2017.
– The market is effectively split down the lines of two different products, hemp and marijuana. Both types of cannabis offer varying degrees of what are called cannabinoids, chemical compounds unique to the plant. Marijuana tends to contain much higher levels of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which is the drug that recreational users would be buying the product for, whilst hemp contains higher levels of Cannabidiol (CBD) which is the compound that has multiple medicinal uses.
– As the industry transitions from “medical dispensaries” to catering as well for recreational use, the players are changing. Players are starting to automate, moving from smaller boutique type premises and operations, to introducing economies of scale.
Make an Enquiry of Marijuana market report@ https://www.reportsmonitor.com/make-enquiry/?post=422620
Table of Contents
Marijuana industry: The unusual growth industry displaying just how much potential it has 2
Marijuana: The unusual growth industry displaying just how much potential it has 6
The cannabis industry is believed to be the fastest growing US industry 6
Hemp and Marijuana are two very different products and this effects legality 8
Industrializing marijuana production is the main aim for players 8
The types of opportunities in this market are wide-ranging 9
Licensing is still unusual and alcohol companies are trying to muscle in 10
Black market cannabis and heavy regulation is a problem for the market players 11
Trump administration has been adversarial but won’t stop the momentum 11
Canada is about to become a boom market for the cannabis industry 11
Browse Detailed C, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies Mentioned in Marijuana Market Research Report @ https://www.reportsmonitor.com/marijuana-industry-the-unusual-growth-industry-displaying-how-much-potential-it-has/
In a word, the report provides major statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
We at Reports Monitor provide a comprehensive analysis by providing in-depth reports of the various market verticals. Our Mission is providing a detailed analysis of the vast markets worldwide, backed by rich data. Decision makers can now rely on our well-defined data gathering methods to get the correct and accurate market forecasting along with detailed analysis.
Company Name: Reports Monitor
Contact Person: Jay Matthews
Phone: +1 513 549-5911