An IP Phone is a VoIP-based telephone service. IP phones make use of voice over IP technologies for placing and transmitting calls over an IP network, such as internet or the traditional public switched telephone network. Digital IP-based phones use control protocols such as the session initiation protocol (SIP) or skinny client control protocol (SCCP) or others.
Major factors driving the growth of IP phones market is the cost effectiveness. The rising competition between the telecommunication service providers and internet service providers across the industry is driving the growth of IP phones market. IP-based communication is replacing TDM networks at a steady pace. The components like gateways, switches, routers and others carry voice and data content over the IP based network.
The IP Phones Market has been segmented on the basis of component, type and end user. The component segment comprises of hardware and software components. The software components segment is further bifurcated into TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SIP and others. Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a competing standard to H.323 and is a communications protocol for signaling.
Its main advantages are that it is easy to implement, debug and to integrate applications. It is typically used for the purpose of controlling multimedia communication sessions. The most common applications of SIP are in internet telephony for voice and video calls, private IP telephone systems, as well as instant messaging over internet protocol (IP) networks.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3808
Major Key Players:
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise (U.S.)
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. (China)
- Avaya (U.S.)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
- Microsoft Corporation (U.S.)
- Mitel (Canada)
- NEC (Japan)
- ShoreTel, Inc. (U.S.)
- Unify (U.S.)
- Dahua Technology Co., Ltd. (China)
Study Objectives of IP Phones Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the IP phones market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future perspective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segmentation on the basis of component, type and end user.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for IP phones market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the IP phones market.
IP phones market can be segmented on the basis of following:
By End User
- Corporate Consumers
- Individual Consumers
The regional analysis of IP phones market is being studied for regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. It has been observed that North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the market, whereas Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period.
The major growth in IP phones market in North America is attributed to the technical advancements and increasing use of mobiles and tablets in that region.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/ip-phones-market-3808
- Technology investors
- Integrated device manufacturers (IDMs)
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Individual Consumers
- Corporate Consumers
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Type
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
2.4 Forecast Model
2.4.1 Market Data Collection, Analysis & Forecast
2.4.2 Market Size Estimation
List of Tables
Table 1 Ip Phones Market, By Component
Table 2 Ip Phones Market, By Type
Table 3 Ip Phones Market, By End User
List of Figures
Figure 1 Research Type
Figure 2 Ip Phones Market, By Component (%)
Figure 3 Ip Phones Market, By Type (%)
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –