“Nuclear Power in Germany, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2017 – Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles”, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the nuclear power market in Germany.
The report provides in depth analysis on global nuclear power market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Germany (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030. The research details nuclear power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2006 to 2030 in Germany nuclear power market. A detailed coverage of nuclear energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to nuclear is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active nuclear reactors in the country, market size of major equipment and company snapshot of some of the major market participants.
E.ON Kernkraft GmbH
Stadtwerke Munchen GmbH
EnBW Kraftwerke AG
Stadtwerke Bielefeld GmbH
RWE Power AG
Energie Baden-Wurttemberg AG
– A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
– Historical period is during 2006-2016 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2017-2030.
– Overview on the global nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2016, installed capacity split by major nuclear power countries in 2016 and investment trends.
– Power market scenario in Germany provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2030.
– Details of Germany nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by reactor type, installed capacity share by contractor/owner and information on major active and upcoming projects.
– Key policies and regulatory framework supporting nuclear power development.
– Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
– The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
– Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Germany nuclear power market.
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for nuclear power market.
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
– Identify key partners and business development avenues.
– Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Executive Summary 7
2.1 Global Carbon Emissions to Increase at a Lower rate During the Forecast Period 7
2.2 Nuclear Power to Grow at a Slower Pace than Other Power Generating Sources 7
2.3 Renewable Sources to Contribute Over 60% to Installed Capacity by 2030 in Germany 7
2.4 Germany to Decommission its Nuclear Reactors by 2022 8
3 Introduction 9
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2016 9
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2030 11
3.3 Report Guidance 14
4 Nuclear Power Market, Global, 2006-2030 15
4.1 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Overview 15
4.2 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 16
4.2.1 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Region, 2016 and 2030 18
4.2.2 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Country, 2016 and 2030 19
4.3 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Power Generation, 2006-2030 21
4.3.1 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Generation Share by Region, 2016 and 2030 23
4.3.2 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Generation Share by Country, 2016 and 2030 24
4.4 Nuclear Market, Global, Investment Trends, 2016-2020 26
5 Power Market, Germany, 2006-2030 28
5.1 Power Market, Germany, Overview 28
5.2 Power Market, Germany, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 29
5.2.1 Power Market, Germany, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2006-2030 29
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349