Global Non-Life Insurance industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global non-life insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
– The non-life insurance market consists of the general insurance market segmented into motor, property, liability and other insurance.
– The other segment is made up of non-life insurance products including health, travel, and accident cover among others.
– The value of the non-life insurance market is shown in terms of gross premium incomes. Gross premium income is defined as the insurer’s premium income for the year from its policies, calculated without reduction for reinsurance premiums paid or payable by the insurer.
– Any currency conversions used in the report have been calculated using constant 2016 annual average exchange rates.
– The global non-life insurance market had total gross written premiums of $2,046.3bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% between 2012 and 2016.
– The motor segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2016, with total gross written premiums of $790.4bn, equivalent to 38.6% of the market’s overall value.
– The rapid emergence of the Asia-Pacific market, and particularly of the Chinese market, has largely contributed to the growth of the global market in recent years. This contribution becomes more apparent from the fact that developed markets such as the European and the US have grown below the global average amid saturation since demand is constrained by high penetration of non-life insurance.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global non-life insurance market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global non-life insurance market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key non-life insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global non-life insurance market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the global non-life insurance market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the global non-life insurance market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global non-life insurance market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the global non-life insurance market?
Table of Content: Key Points
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
What is this report about? 24
Who is the target reader? 24
How to use this report 24
Global Non-Life Insurance 25
Market Overview 25
Market Data 26
Market Segmentation 27
Market outlook 30
Five forces analysis 31
Non-Life Insurance in Asia-Pacific 41
Market Overview 41
Market Data 42
Market Segmentation 43
Market outlook 46
Five forces analysis 47
Non-Life Insurance in Europe 57
Market Overview 57
Market Data 58
Market Segmentation 59
Market outlook 62
Five forces analysis 63
Non-Life Insurance in France 73
Market Overview 73
Market Data 74
Market Segmentation 75
Market outlook 78
Five forces analysis 79
Macroeconomic indicators 89
Non-Life Insurance in Germany 91
Market Overview 91
Market Data 92
Market Segmentation 93
Market outlook 96
Five forces analysis 97
Macroeconomic indicators 107
Non-Life Insurance in Italy 109
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349