The global Human Growth Hormone (hGH) Market is expected to reach USD 7.1 billion by 2025, according to a new report. Turner syndrome, growth hormone deficiency, Prader-Willi syndrome, idiopathic short stature, and small for gestational age (SGA) are major disorders in which growth hormone (GH) are used. Additionally, growth hormone also received an approval for other indications such as Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, chronic kidney disease, SHOX gene haploinsufficiency, and Noonan syndrome.
Although FDA has not approved the use of hGH as anti-aging therapy, many practitioners offer injections of growth hormones at higher prices. The hGH therapy is aggressively promoted for advanced age symptoms.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/human-growth-hormone-hgh-market
hGH is anabolic as it accelerates protein synthesis and breaks down fat. Hence, athletes involved in strength demanding activities and sports are likely to use growth hormones for its anabolic effects. It is a fairly common practice among athletes and body-builders to use combination of anabolic steroids and GH for the benefits.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Increasing demand for hGH due to rising growth hormone deficiency diseases and technological advancement such as recombinant DNA technology are expected to propel the market growth.
• The growth hormone deficiency segment accounted for the highest share of the market in 2016 and is estimated to observe the fastest growth of the market. This can be attributed to increasing incidence of pituitary dysfunctioning and investment by major players for the research and development of human growth hormone drugs.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/human-growth-hormone-hgh-market/request-sample
• Turner syndrome also accounted for the significant share in the GH market. Large number of patients and effectivity of growth hormone to treat Turner’s syndrome are the key reasons for the significant share in the market.
• Geographically, North America was the largest market for GH in 2016 and is anticipated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period due to the local presence of market players, the presence of strong pipeline, and affordability of hormonal therapy.
• Asia Pacific is estimated to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period owing to increasing healthcare expenditure, investment by market players, and large patient pool. Furthermore, increasing awareness about the therapy for short stature is likely to boost the demand for GH.
• Some of the key players are Pfizer, Inc.; Merck & Co., Inc.; Eli Lilly and Company, Genentech, Inc., Novo Nordisk, Sandoz International GmbH, Ferring Holding SA, and Ipsen.
Browse More Pharmaceutical Related Market Research Reports:
• Companion Animal Health Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
• Veterinary/Animal Vaccines Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras and Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States