WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Industrial Construction Projects: Asia-Pacific”
With Asia-Pacific leading the recovery in global trade growth with 7.4% in the first half of 2017 it is not surprising that it also leads in the industrial construction investment with the two major economies of India and China leading this investment. Industrial production has been helped by improved global demand and strong home market demand. Commodities have strengthened, with metal prices rising and tech restocking, which has also assisted in growth.
This report provides detailed analysis, information and insights based on 1557 CIC projects in Asia-Pacific, including detailed metrics on the region’s industrial construction projects (as tracked by CIC) split by country and value and by type of project, pipeline, refinery etc. Country profiles are provided for the top 10 countries including India, China and Indonesia.
Construction Intelligence Center (CIC) is currently tracking industrial construction projects in Asia-Pacific with a total value of US$1.13 trillion. Of this, US$606.8 billion is in the planning stage.
India accounts for the highest value with US$376.7 billion, followed by China with projects valuing US$221.9 billion. Indonesia and Australia follow with projects with a value of US$122.9 billion and US$96.2 billion respectively.
Asia-Pacific’s highest project investment is in manufacturing plants with a value of US$410.1 billion, followed by metal and material production plants with a value of US$242.6 billion.
The largest projects currently in the pipeline are the US$30.0 billion Nanjing Semiconductor Manufacturing Plant in China and the US$28.0 billion Tanah Kuning Industrial Park Integrated Ferronickel Complex in Indonesia.
The report provides analysis based on CIC projects showing total project values for Asia-Pacific and analysis by stage and funding for the top 10 countries.
The top 50 projects are listed for the region giving country, stage, value and type of industrial construction. Values by six types of project categories are given including manufacturing plants, metals and materials production and processing and chemical and pharmaceutical plants.
Ranked listings of the top participants for the sector are also provided showing the leading contractors, consulting engineers and project owners.
• Gain insight and see forecasts for the industrial construction sector.
• Assess all major projects by value, start date, scope and stage of development for the region and top 10 countries to support business development activities.
• Plan campaigns by country based on specific project opportunities and align resources to the most attractive markets.
• The highest value of projects are at the planning stage, with US$606.8 billion, followed by projects at the execution stage with US$335.5 billion.
• Projects in the pre-planning stage amount to US$114.1 billion, while projects in the pre-execution stage account for US$79.0 billion.
• India accounts for highest value of industrial projects with US$376.7 billion.
• Private investment is responsible for funding the highest proportion of projects, with 80%, with public funding at 12% and 8% of projects financed jointly by public/private funding.
• Assuming all projects tracked go ahead as planned, annual spending on the projects would reach US$273.9 billion in 2019.
• The top contractor in the region is Larsen & Toubro Limited followed by Downer EDI Ltd.
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349