WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Global Industrial Construction Projects”
Global economic growth is strengthening, according to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), with growth of 3.7% forecast in 2018 and 2019. This recovery is being supported by stronger industrial production growth and increased oil and commodity prices, which underwrites many economies. The global industrial projects pipeline, as tracked by the Construction Intelligence Center (CIC), is worth US$2.28 trillion. Asia-Pacific dominates with projects valued at US$1.13 trillion, followed by the Americas with projects valuing US$487.0 billion.
This report provides detailed analysis, information and insights based on 4,059 CIC projects globally, including detailed metrics on industrial construction projects (as tracked by CIC) split by region, country and value and by six types of project including manufacturing plants, metals and materials production and processing and chemical and pharmaceutical plants. Country profiles are provided for the top 10 countries including India, the US and China.
Construction Intelligence Center (CIC) is currently tracking industrial construction projects globally with a total value of US$2.28 trillion. Of this, US$1.06 trillion is in the planning stage. Asia-Pacific accounts for the highest value with US$1.13 billion, followed by the Americas with projects valuing US$487.0 billion.
The Middle East and Africa follow with projects with a value of US$359.6 billion and Europe has projects valued at US$295.1 billion. Globally. India heads up industrial project investment with US$376.7 billion followed by the US with projects valuing US$305.9 billion.
Manufacturing plants is the highest category value of projects with US$703.2 billion followed by chemical and pharmaceutical plants with US$525.5 billion.
The largest projects currently in the pipeline are the US$30.0 billion Nanjing Semiconductor Manufacturing Plant in China, followed by the US$28.0 billion Tanah Kuning Industrial Park Integrated Ferronickel Complex in Indonesia.
The report provides analysis based on CIC projects showing total project values for Global markets and the regions giving analysis by stage and funding for the top ten countries.
The top 50 projects are listed for the region giving country, stage, value and type of industrial construction. Values by six types of project categories are given, including chemical and pharmaceutical plants, and manufacturing plants.
Ranked listings of the top participants for the sector are also provided for the regions showing the leading contractors, consulting engineers and project owners.
• Gain insight and see forecasts for the industrial construction sector.
• Assess all major projects by value, start date, scope and stage of development for the regions and top 10 countries to support business development activities.
• Plan campaigns by country based on specific project opportunities and align resources to the most attractive markets.
• The highest value of projects are at the planning stage, with US$1.06 trillion, followed by projects at the execution stage with US$771.6 billion.
• India leads the global project pipeline, with projects valued at US$376.7 billion, followed by the US with US$305.9 billion.
• Private investment is responsible for the funding of the highest proportion of projects, with 77%, with public funding at 12% and the remaining 11% of projects financed jointly by public/private funding.
• Assuming all projects tracked go ahead as planned, annual spending would reach US$542.5 billion in 2019.
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349