Global Steel industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global steel market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
– The steel market consists of the production of crude steel in the stated country or region.
– Crude steel production refers to the production of the first solid steel products upon solidification of liquid steel. It includes ingots (in conventional mills) and semis (in modern mills with continuous casting facilities). Crude steel also includes liquid steel, which goes into the production of steel castings.
– Market values have been calculated using appropriate regional annual average steel prices.
– Market shares reflect volumes of steel produced by a company in a respective market.
– Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2016 exchange rates.
– The global steel market had total revenues of $758,497m in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -8.4% between 2012 and 2016.
– Market production volume increased with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.2% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 1,555.9 million metric tons in 2016.
– The overall outlook for the global steel market is positive, with the market experiencing particularly strong growth in 2017.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global steel market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global steel market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global steel market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the global steel market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the global steel market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global steel market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the global steel market?
Table of Contents
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
What is this report about? 36
Who is the target reader? 36
How to use this report 36
Global Steel 37
Market Overview 37
Market Data 38
Market Segmentation 40
Market outlook 42
Five forces analysis 44
Steel in Asia-Pacific 51
Market Overview 51
Market Data 52
Market Segmentation 54
Market outlook 56
Five forces analysis 58
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349