In this report, engineering resins include traditional varieties such as polyamides, polycarbonates, polyacetals, (reinforced) polyethylene terephthalate (PET) and polybutylene terephthalate (PBT); along with alloys/blends such as polycarbonate-ABS (PC/ABS), polyphenylene oxide/high-impact polystyrene (PPO-HIPS), polyphenylene oxide/polyamides (PPO/polyamide) and polycarbonate-PBT (PC/PBT). Higher-performance engineering resins covered include polysulfones, poly(phenylene-sulfide) (PPS), polyketones and liquid crystal polymers.
The key applications covered include the automotive market segmented by under-the-hood, external and interior products; electronic/electrical markets; medical devices and products; building and construction materials; appliances; plastic rigid food packaging; and several key smaller markets, including optical lenses and aviation products.
– An overview of the global market for engineering resins, along with polymer alloys and blends
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
– Segmentation of resins into a wide variety of applications as well as selected commodity thermoplastics and thermosets
– Discussion of the major materials involved in terms of plant capacities, markets by application, new technologies and products, and rationales for anticipated growth
– Coverage of key applications, including automotive segmented by under-the-hood, external and interior products; electrical/electronic markets; medical devices/products; building/construction materials; appliances; electronic enclosures; plastic rigid food packaging; and several key smaller markets such as optical lenses and aviation products
ASAHI KASEI CHEMICALS CORP.
CHEVRON PHILLIPS CHEMICAL COMPANY LP
DSM ENGINEERING PLASTICS
MITSUBISHI ENGINEERING PLASTICS
MITSUI CHEMICALS AMERICA INC.
SABIC INNOVATIVE PLASTICS
SOLVAY SPECIALTY POLYMERS USA LLC
TEIJIN KASEI AMERICA INC.
TORAY PLASTICS (AMERICA) INC.
VICTREX USA LTD.
Table of Content: Key Points
Chapter 1 INTRODUCTION
Study Goals and Objectives
Reasons for Doing the Study
Scope of Report
Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Engineering Resins
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349