“Health & Beauty Retailing in Turkey, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021″, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Turkish retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Turkish health and beauty industry.
This report provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of retail sales of health and beauty segment across key channels in Turkey. In addition, it provides an overview of changing shopping trends, the influence of various economic variables on the retail industry, new online and technology trends, the competitive landscape across various channels. The report also details major retailers in the segment with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments. In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics.
What else does this report offer?
– In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
– The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
– Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
– Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
– The health & beauty sector registered sales of TL25.4 billion in 2016 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 11.7% during 2016-2021 to reach TL44.2 billion by 2021.
– Despite low penetration, online is the fastest-growing channel for health & beauty sales, registering sales of TL112.6 million in 2016
– Gratis is the leading player in this sector, with a market share of 2.7%, followed by Watsons and Avon
Reasons to buy
– Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in the Turkish retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
– Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
– Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market
– Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market
Table of Content: Key Points
Key Findings 4
The State of the Nation 5
The State of Retail 17
Health & Beauty 29
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349