This report presents the forecast for RO system components for 2016 through 2021 on a value basis, measured in millions of U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation. Water processing capacity is measured in million gallons per day (gpd). These forecasts are further broken down by geographical regions. Individual end-applications are further broken down by components, market sectors and operating pressure. Of the components, membranes and pressure vessels/housings are further broken down by material employed.
The regional breakdown focuses on the following geographical areas:
– North America.
– Middle East and Africa (MEA)
– Asia-Pacific (APAC).
– Caribbean and Latin America (CALA).
Individual region markets are broken down by the following components:
– RO membrane modules.
– Cartridge pre-filters.
– Pressure vessels/housing.
– RO pumps.
– Ancillary components.
Individual region markets are broken down by the following market sectors:
– Agricultural (Ag)/environmental.
Individual region markets are broken down by the following operating pressure metrics:
– 50-250 pounds per square inch (psi).
– 250-400 psi.
– 400 psi and above.
Market for RO membrane modules is broken down by the following material:
– Thin-film and other advanced material (Thin-film).
– Cellulose acetate.
Market for RO pressure vessels/housings is broken down by the following material:
– Fiber-reinforced plastic (FRP).
– Polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
Chapter Two, “Executive Summary,” provides a broad level breakdown of the dollar sales of UF membrane technology, by end-use application.
Chapter Three, “Reverse Osmosis and the Market Taxonomy,” defines the relevant terms, describes the evolution of RO component industry and provides a broad level overview of components, membrane and pressure housing materials, operating pressure geographical regions and market sectors.
Chapter Four, “RO System Components and Global Markets,” analyses the RO system component market for individual geographical regions. The market for each geographical region is in turn broken down into individual components and operating pressure ratings. Markets for membrane components are broken down by membrane material, while the market for pressure housings are broken down by housing material. The chapter also analyses water consumption patterns and incremental RO capacity for individual regions. The chapter finally provides a treatise on the RO operating costs and trends influencing RO adoption.
Chapter Five, “U.S. Patent Analysis,” analyzes relevant patents by categories, allottees, countries and duration.
Chapter Six, “Stakeholder Analysis,” explains the vendor landscape associated with the RO technology. It also profiles key companies that are manufacturers, designers and suppliers of one or more of the RO system components.
– An overview of the global markets for reverse osmosis (RO) system components, which include pretreatment cartridges, pumps, pressure vessels/housings, RO membrane modules, and ancillary elements such as skids, valves, and gauges.
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
– Identification of existing and potential markets for RO on the global stage.
– Discussion of important technological trends, such as improved low-pressure membranes, large-diameter membranes, and non-fouling membranes.
– Coverage of the RO market centered on purified water produced for municipal, industrial, military, and agriculture/environmental markets.
– Patent analysis.
– Profiles of major players in the industry.
AFTON PUMPS INC.
CHANGZHOU DUOLING WATER TREATMENT FACTORY
CHPT MANUFACTURING INC.
DOW CHEMICAL CO.
EBARA FLUID HANDLING
ELTRON RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
ENERGY RECOVERY INC. (ERI)
EVOQUA WATER TECHNOLOGIES
FLUID EQUIPMENT DEVELOPMENT CO. (FEDCO)
GE WATER TECHNOLOGIES
HANGZHOU FUYANG BONA WATER PURIFICATION EQUIPMENT
HANGZHOU WATER TREATMENT TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT CENTER
INGE GMBH (BASF)
KOCH MEMBRANE SYSTEMS
MET-PRO GLOBAL PUMP SOLUTIONS
NANOH2O INC. (LG WATER SOLUTIONS)
PARKER HANNIFIN CORP.
PROTEC ARISAWA AMERICA INC.
SHENZHEN FEYIAN WATER TREATMENT TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD.
YUYAO LANSHAN MOTOR
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349