We all know that data is the heart of decision-making process in any business. That means our database must always be well managed. At work, we deal with the database on a daily basis and it bugs us when we couldn’t find the perfect fit for database administration tools.
- Some tools take so much time to start-up, poor performance or eating memory.
- Some apps make you feel like being in the 90s with the outdated interface, let alone the slow response.
- Some other support only one driver.
- Out of them, SequelPro seems to be the best but it’s limited to MySQL only and the development almost stopped (they planned to support PostgreSQL nearly 10 years ago already).
Frustrated, we decided to build our own tool and started with relational databases. That’s how we got TablePlus.
TablePlus is a modern, native Database Administration Tool with an elegant user interface that allows users to create, organize, access and share information in a secure and easy way. It’s purpose-built for simplifying database management and reducing administrative costs. It supports most of the popular databases such as MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server, SQLite, Microsoft SQL Server, Redis, Redshift.
What makes TablePlus stand out from the crowd?
- With native build, we eliminate needless complexity & extraneous details in the app and it can run really fast and doesn’t take much memory.
- Modern & well designed graphical user interface (GUI) making it easier for new users to adapt to the tool.
- It’s equipped with many security features to protect your database, including native libssh and TLS to encrypt your connection.
Initially, we only focus on developers since working with data requires technical skills and a lot of time. We also plan to make an extra version that non-technical people working with the database can use as well. Using our extraversion, non-technical users can be able to manage a database with just some simple clicks. With the help of our plugin system, this extra version will be ready soon.
Company Name: TablePlus
Contact Person: Nick
Country: United States