The present report focuses specifically on technologies that enable the individual to monitor his or her own health. Third-party monitoring technologies thus are specifically excluded, except to the extent that the individual being monitored has direct access to the data, in a form useful for self-monitoring. Apps that extract data from an individual’s EHR and format and display those data on the individual’s self-monitoring device are covered in the report, but not EHRs per se. The latter are covered in BCC Research report HLC048D.
Additional, unique topics covered in this report include:
– Self-tracking’s usability by target groups, such as seniors.
– Vendor business models (e.g., Many self-tracking apps are free. How are vendors going to make money in this market?).
– Structural impacts on the healthcare industry.
The study includes these major elements:
– Executive summary.
– Overview (definitions, enabling technologies, market segmentation).
– Market environment (demographic, economic, epidemiological, legal/ regulator, healthcare industry).
– Major health self-monitoring platforms.
– Health self-monitoring hubs.
– Company profiles.
– Patent analysis.
– An overview the global markets and technologies for health self-monitoring.
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of CAGRs through 2022.
– Existing health self-monitoring technologies, as well as technologies that are under development.
– Analysis of major drivers and constraints that will influence the future development of the self-monitoring market.
– Projections of the market for major health self-monitoring technology platforms, devices, and software.
– Descriptions and evaluations of different vendors’ business models.
– Assessments of the potential impact of self-monitoring on the way medicine is practiced.
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
BASIS SCIENCE INC.
EPIC SYSTEMS CORP.
FITBUG HOLDINGS PLC.
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO. LTD.
IHEALTH LAB INC.
IMPACT SPORTS TECHNOLOGIES
LG Electronics Inc.
LUMO BODYTECH INC.
MAYO CLINIC CO.
MISFIT WEARABLES CORP.
Table of Content: Key Points
Chapter 1 Introduction
Study Goals and Objectives
Reasons for Doing This Study
Scope of Report
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Market Environment
Digital vs. Analog Monitoring Technologies
Mobile vs. Portable Monitoring Technologies
Self-testing vs. Self-monitoring
Health vs. Sports and Fitness Monitoring
Enhanced Data Processing Capabilities
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349