Miami – February 15, 2018 – Livetecs has announced the launch of its latest software “Timelive X” with Great UI. This newly introduced Time Tracking Software is designed to foster better user experience with many upgraded features which include “Fixed Bid Project Billing” that allows users to define fixed bid billing rates for projects, tasks, and employee, users can then create invoices also based on your fixed bid project billing rates. This new product is extremely important as it helps the organizations to save their resources but also helps them to manage the work promptly to increase productivity at work.
“TimeLive Web timesheet suite is an integrated suite for time record, time tracking and time billing software. The TimeLive suite of products delivers a time tracking solution for professional service providers. Each of our products has been designed to meet the time tracking needs of specific segments of the service provider market, including both time tracking and time and billing applications,” says the business profile of Livetecs.
Highlights from the new time tracking and expense software include:
• Search Option is available on all Grids including Dashboard.
• Dropdown Search Option is introduced.
• Multi-Select option is introduced in Reports.
• Team Members are visible with their initials if their picture is not available.
• All new Employee, Client, Project, Task, and Expenses are added through Popup rather than conventional new page navigation.
• The menu has been removed and Navigation Bar moved to Top Right of the Application for better accessibility.
• Connect TimeLive with more than 1000+ Apps via Zapier.
• Introduced new TimeLive Web API.
• Introduced TimeLive WebHook.
• “Fixed Bid Project Billing” allows users to define fixed bid billing rates for project, tasks, and employee. Users can then create invoices also based on their fixed bid project billing rates.
For more information visit: https://www.livetecs.com
The Time And Expense monitoring helps in tracking the staff performance and expenses against each task, the Quickbooks timesheet provides users the ability to transfer information such as time and expense data between TimeLive and QuickBooks Timesheet. The online Timesheet is very easy to use and has a lot of powerful features feature which gives managers and their employees access to check their time sheet from anywhere at any time and Employee Timesheet software tracks what the employee is achieving around the clock at work and why someone is not utilizing the time to their full potential. Employee time tracking software is handy for keeping a check and balance on employees. “TimeLive X” is user friendly and can be assessed on mobile app.
TimeLive was first released online in 2006 as a web-based timesheet product in both downloadable version and online version. Since then, TimeLive went through some enhancements, including a major overhaul that involved porting the entire software suite to the Microsoft.Net platform. Currently, TimeLive is implementing its goals by creating integrated applications, which are powerful, easy to use and industry-standard.
Company Name: Livetecs
Contact Person: Xishan
Address:8345 NW 66 ST #C1307
State: Florida 33166-7896
Country: United States