Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “Hardware Encryption -Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities and Analysis Of Top Key Player Forecast To 2023” To Its Research Database
Global Hardware Encryption market is accounted for $59.5 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $435.8 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 32.9%. Rising concern for data privacy, data security issues and emerging trend of portable storage devices are the key factors favouring the Hardware Encryption market. Furthermore, strict regulatory compliances, rising digital trend, increasing count of complex cyber attacks, rising demand for consumer electronics such as smartphones, tablets and advantages over software encryption technology are the drivers for market growth. However, lack of awareness and huge capital investments are inhibiting the Hardware Encryption market.
In 2015, Application-Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC) segment dominated the global hardware encryption market with largest market share owing to its demand for the ASIC design based processors for the manufacturing of hardware-encrypted hard disk drives and USB drives. Among the applications, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) was the largest contributor of the total market revenue in 2015 due to rising adoption of hardware encrypted devices in banking operations to prevent the data breaches, data loss or financial fraud. Asia-Pacific leads the market globally with the biggest market share and is expected to grow with a high CAGR among the other regions. The high growth is attributed to the development of IT and telecommunication network in emerging countries such as China, India, South Korea, Thailand and Malaysia.
Some of the major players in global market include Seagate Technology LLC, Kingston Technology Corporation Inc., Toshiba Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., SanDisk Corporation, Western Digital Corp., Certes Networks Inc., International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Micron Technology, Inc., Gemalto NV., Thales (E-Security), NetApp, Inc., Kanguru Solutions, Imation Corp., Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. and Winmagic Inc.
Algorithms and Standards Covered:
• Rivest- Shamir-Adleman (RSA) Algorithm
• Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
• Other Algorithms and Standards
o Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA)
o Digital Signature Algorithm (DSA)
o Data Encryption Standard (DES)
o Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC)
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1184394-hardware-encryption-global-market-outlook-2016-2022
Usage types Covered:
• External Hard Disk Drives
• Inline Network Encryptors
• Internal Hard Disk Drives
• Solid-State Drives
• USB Flash Drives
• Application-Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC)
• Field-Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA)
• Automotive & Transportation
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• Consumer Electronics
• IT & Telecom
• Military & Aerospace Sector
• Other Applications
o Individual users
End Users Covered:
• Government Agencies
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.4.1 Data Mining
2.4.2 Data Analysis
2.4.3 Data Validation
2.4.4 Research Approach
2.5 Research Sources
2.5.1 Primary Research Sources
2.5.2 Secondary Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Application Analysis
3.7 End User Analysis
3.8 Emerging Markets
3.9 Futuristic Market Scenario
11 Key Developments
11.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
11.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
11.3 New Product Launch
11.5 Other Key Strategies
12 Company Profiling
12.1 Seagate Technology LLC
12.2 Kingston Technology Corporation Inc.
12.3 Toshiba Corporation
12.4 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
12.5 SanDisk Corporation
12.6 Western Digital Corp.
12.7 Certes Networks Inc.
12.8 International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
12.9 Micron Technology, Inc.
12.10 Gemalto NV.
12.11 Thales (E-Security)
12.12 NetApp, Inc.
12.13 Kanguru Solutions
12.14 Imation Corp.
12.15 Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
12.16 Winmagic Inc.
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349