Latest Industry Updates:
Oct 2017 The Ferrero Group (“Ferrero”), a global confectionary group, announced a definitive agreement pursuant to which a Ferrero affiliated company will acquire Ferrara Candy Company, which has a strong positions in the gummy and seasonal candies categories, from L Catterton. This acquisition would further strengthen company’s product portfolio
Feb 2017 Perfetti Van Melle India launched “Jelly Bottles” in cola and mango flavours. Alpenliebe Juzt Jelly has played a pioneering role in building the jellies category in India, and is currently the dominant brand with nearly 50% market
Feb 2017 Anlit Ltd., part of Maabarot Products Ltd., launched vegetarian curcumin gummies targeting consumers seeking curcumin supplement alternatives. The company replaced gelatin with pectin owing to growing demand fr vegetarian products.
Jan 2016 Perfetti Van Melle launched Alpenliebe Juzt Jelly Fruity Bears which consists of 25% fruit pulp. This product launch is in line with company’s strategies to expand in Indian market.
Apr 2016 Olly launched a new children’s gummy vitamin featuring Wellmune, which is a natural immune health ingredient.
Receive a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1829
Global Jellies and Gummies Market is expected to grow at a steady pace during the forecast period. Market Research Future, a firm which specializes in market reports related to the Food, Beverages & Nutrition sector among others, recently forecasted in its report on Global Jellies and Gummies Market Research Report- Forecast to 2022 that the market will demonstrate a singular CAGR % during the forecast period.
Gummies and jellies are confectionaries which are based on a hydrocolloid which helps to hold relatively high moisture content sugar syrup. The hydrocolloid gel influences appearance, flavor release, and texture. Technological advancement which uses 3D food printer to make jellies and gummies of varying size, shape, and color personalized according to consumer’s choice, is one of the causes for the increase in the demand for the jellies and gummies. Reduced calories and sugar in jellies and gummies can also boost the market growth, taking into consideration increase in the number of diabetic patients in the past few years as consumers have become more health conscious. Hence, global Jellies and Gummies market is expected to grow at CAGR post the year 2022.
Major Key Players:
The key players profiled in Jellies and Gummies are Haribo (Germany), Jelly Belly Candy Company (U.S.), Mondelez International, Inc (U.S.), MARS Inc (U.S.), European Food Co.Ltd (Thailand), Casa Del Dolce SRL (Italy), Cloetta (Netherlands), Confidas (Belgium), Decoria Confectionary Co.Ltd (South Korea), Hatops Food Co.Ltd (China), Meiji (Japan).
- Secondary data reveals that the jellies and gummies exports is projected to grow more than 4% annually post the year 2022
- The top 5 exporters of Jellies and Gummies includes Germany, China, Belgium, Netherlands, and Mexico
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/jellies-gummies-market-1829
Reasons to buy:
- The study includes detailed market analysis of jellies and gummies market encompassing its macro and micro-markets
- It covers market segmentation by gelling agent, ingredient type and application
- It helps in identifying region-wise major suppliers and understand consumption patterns
- The report will provide useful and premium insights that will support in investments for jellies and gummies and allied companies providing details on the fast growing segments and regions
- In addition, it will provide key findings that will help the companies to improve profitability by using supply chain strategies, cost effectiveness of various products mentioned in the report
- The data used in the report is primarily based on primary interviews with the major producing companies and industry experts and also supported by authentic industry data from secondary sources
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –