The pipeline is highly active, with 2,836 mAbs currently in development. Most are at an early stage of development, with 76% at the Discovery or Preclinical stage. Additionally, there are currently 85 mAb programs in Phase III development, and 22 at the Pre-registration stage, accounting for just under 4% of the total mAb pipeline.
- While many mAbs that enter the market achieve commercial success, a large proportion are stuck at early-stage development:
- What strategies can be put in place to advance the production of mAbs?
- What strategies can be used to improve both the affinity and therapeutic efficacy of mAbs?
- What are the relative advantages and disadvantages of each mAb type, and which hold the most promise?
- What proportion of the overall mAb R&D pipeline is occupied by each mAb type?
- In which therapy areas is there the highest level of R&D activity for mAbs?
- Which stage of development accounts for the majority of the pipeline?
- How do mAbs fit into the overall portfolios of companies developing them?
- What is the level of involvement in mAbs research for the top 15 Big Pharma companies?
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/935545
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the current status of the field of therapeutic mAbs, and the relative clinical and commercial success of currently marketed products, comprising Humira, Remicade, Rituxan, Avastin, Herceptin, Opdivo, Lucentis, Stelara and Soliris
- Assess the pipeline for mAbs split by therapy area, mAb type, and stage of development. Additionally, a granular assessment of the pipeline is provided across the four most active therapy areas for mAbs: oncology, infectious diseases, immunology and central nervous system disorders
- Gain a picture of the current competitive landscape, with a detailed breakdown of the companies actively involved in the mAb pipeline. Understand the level of involvement of Big Pharma companies, and the extent to which mAbs fit into the portfolios of companies in this field. Additionally, a highly granularbreakdown of companies developing mAbs is provided.
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/935545
Company Name: The Market Reports
Contact Person: Shirish Gupta
Address:SF-29, Sacred World, Wanawadi