The construction industry is expected to grow at substantial during next couple of years. Countries such as U.S., China and India are some of the major leading countries which holds more than of 50% market share in field of construction. Advancement in the current market scenario and adoption of technology in current work process is making the things easier and increasing the efficiency of overall process. It is also expected that over the next couple of years, the time taken in construction of any infrastructure will be less due to the high automation in the process. BIM is a technology/system which helps to synchronize all the aspects of any process in one. It offers a software which helps to create a virtual model of infrastructure and analyze with all the aspects. In many countries, government is making new policies in order to make the BIM mandatory for any construction.
Companies such as Autodesk which is one of leading player in BIM market discovering new platforms and application for better implementation and result from BIM software. In the recent trend, cloud computing and augmented reality are taking place with respect to BIM. Arrival of these technologies will help to reduce the construction time as well as cost. Many studies around the world on the benefits of BIM shows that cost and time are the major factor for the adoption of building information modelling.
Whereas some of the factors such as high cost of software and hardware and high training cost are some of the major restraints of the market.
The Global Building Information Modelling Market is expected to grow at USD 11 billion by 2022 from USD 4 billion in the 2016 with compound annual growth rate of 16%.
Major Key Players
- Autodesk (U.S.)
- AVEVA (U.K.)
- Bentley Systems, Incorporated (U.S.)
- GRAITEC (France)
- Intergraph Corporation (U.S.)
- Data Design System (Norway)
- IES Ltd. (U.K.)
- 4M Building Solutions (U.S.)
- Nemetschek Group (Germany)
- Trimble Inc., (U.S.)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2044
Europe is dominating the market of building information modelling market since last couple of years. Growing countries and high government interest of in construction industry of European countries is one of the major factor in the wide adoption of BIM in the construction industry. North America stands as second biggest market in terms of revenue generation. A study shows that the adoption rate of BIM in North American countries has increased from 15% to more than 60% in last 10 years.
High disposable income is leading to heavy demand for commercial and residential construction which is expected to drive the market of BIM in North America over the forecast period. Asia-Pacific stands as third biggest market. Countries such as China, India, Japan and South Korea are showing steady growth in the construction industry. Also, this region accounts for more than of 35% of global population which is expected to generate huge demand for residential infrastructure over the period of time leading to increase in the market of BIM.
The Building Information Modelling market has been segmented on the basis of-
By Product – Software, BIM Training Service and BIM Project Management among others.
By End User – Government, Architects, Engineers among others.
By Industry – Residential, Commercial, Healthcare, Entertainment, Sports, Education among others.
Study Objectives of Building Information Modelling Market.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Building Information Modelling markets Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Building Information Modelling markets market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by product, end-users, industry and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Building Information Modelling.
- Software developers
- Government Agencies
- Constructing Service providers
- Construction Companies
- Research Institutes & Universities
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/building-information-modelling-market-2044
Table of Contents
1. Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research objective
1.3 Market Structure:
1.3.1 Global Building Information Modelling Market: By Product
1.3.2 Global Building Information Modelling Market: By End User
1.3.3 Global Building Information Modelling Market: By Industry
1.3.5 Global Building Information Modelling Market: By Region
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –