The major electronic components are classified into active and passive electronic components. The typical active electronic components consist of integrated circuits, diodes and transistors and many more. The growth in the active component segment is expected to be largely driven by LED & Integrated Circuits due to introduction of digitization in most of the products. The active electronic components can be used in wide areas like consumer electronics, automotive, aerospace & defense, healthcare and many more. Examples of consumer electronic components include television sets, home theatre systems, video game devices, portable audio devices, digital still and video cameras and white appliances such as refrigerators and washing machines. Increase in use of mobile phones is leading to more innovations in this sector especially processors with high energy efficiency and faster performance.
The rising trend towards internet of Things, increasing automation across various industries, increasing growth of portable devices are driving the market. It is predicted that the Internet of Things (IoT) will add billions of new nodes or units on the Internet. The new units include sensors, data storage devices, computers, and related infrastructure. IoT helps in connecting and integrating the devices with various software systems and networks. The developments in computer aided system are also supporting the market growth. However, the uncertainty in raw material pricing and shortage of electronic components are hampering the market growth.
The prominent players in the global active electronic components Market are Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation (Japan), STMicroelectronics NV (Switzerland), Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), Analog Devices Inc. (U.S), NXP Semiconductors (U.S.), Harris Corporation (U.S.), Toshiba Corporation (Japan), Texas Instruments Inc. (U.S.), Maxim Integrated Products Inc. (U.S.), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc. (U.S.), Renesas Electric Corporation (Japan), ON Semiconductor (U.S.), Diotec Semiconductor AG (Germany), Everlight Electronics Co. (Taiwan), Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.(U.S.) among others.
Global Active Electronic Components Market Analysis & Forecast to 2022
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Active Electronic Components market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the active electronic components market based on porter’s five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries-, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of product type, end-user.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the active electronic components market
• Electronic component manufacturers
• Research organizations
• Original equipment manufacturers
• System Integrators
• network equipment vendors
• chipset vendors
• software/application providers
• user equipment manufacturers
• network infrastructure integrators
• Government Organizations
• Research/Consultancy firms
• Electronic components
• Electronic connectors
• Electronic parts
• Active electronics
• Active components
• Electronic parts store
• Electronics distributors
• Electronic surplus
• Electronic circuit
• Electronic supply
• Electronic component
• Electrical parts
• Electrical components
• Active devices
• Electronic components list
• Basic electronics components
• Online components
• Passive elements
• The global active electronic components market is expected to reach USD 332.20 Billion by 2022.
• By product type, the market was dominated by integrated circuits in 2016 and is expected to grow at 11.42% CAGR
• By end-user, consumer electronics is dominating the market of active electronic components and has generated USD 73.5 billion in the year 2016.
• Geographically, North America was dominating in 2016. Asia Pacific will show a highest growth rate.
Regional and Country Analysis of Global Active Electronic Components Market Estimation and Forecast
The global active electronic components market by region was led by North America in 2016 and has occupied 38.56% market share. The rising trend towards Internet of Things, increasing automation and developments in computer aided designs are supporting the market growth. Asia pacific among all regions is considered to be the fastest growing region. The rising consumer electronics market, availability of raw materials and increasing automation across several layers of industries are promoting the market growth. Europe, on the other hand shows a positive growth in the market and rest of the world is growing with a slow market growth.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Dynamics
3 Global Active Electronic Components Market, By Product Type
4 Global Active Electronic Components Market, By End-User
5 Global Active Electronic Components Market, By Region
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349