Global Medical Adhesive Market is expected to reach USD 18.1 billion by 2025, from USD 7.8 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 10.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Medical Adhesive Market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the medical adhesive market in the next 8 years. Medical adhesive is a sticky material used in medical industry .Medical Adhesive are applied in seal wounds equipment, medical tapes, and dressing or patch the skin, fabrication component. Based on origin of resin it is classified into Natural and synthetic medical adhesive. It has wide number of application in medical sector such as, for bone and enamel reconstruction during surgeries, dental, tissue bonding, wound care, fixation tapes and others. It should be used by medical professional only with proper technique or it will cause infection and pain.
Get Free Report Sample: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-medical-adhesive-market
In April 2016 Ethicon Inc., a medical device company from the family of Johnson & Johnson companies acquired NeuWave Medical, Inc., a private medical device company, which manufactures minimally invasive soft-tissue microwave ablation system. The acquisition is consistent with the Ethicon Inc. medical devices strategy of advancing innovation and investing in areas of unmet medical required such as surgical oncology. In 2016 Cohera Medical, Inc. launched a product for surgical adhesive TissuGlu, it comprises tissue layers where subcutaneous dead space exists between the tissue planes in abdominoplasty.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising usage by the end users
- Increase demand for the electronic and automotive application.
- technological advancement
- Increasing demand from healthcare industry
- Growing number of geriatric consumers
- Growth in surgical procedures/operations
- Lack of reimbursement policies for the use of synthetic grade medical adhesives
- High cost
- stringent regulation associated with medical grade products
- The global medical adhesive market is segmented based on resin type, technology, application, and geographical segments.
- Based on resin type, the global medical adhesive market is segmented into natural and semi synthetic/synthetic. Natural is sub segmented into collagen, fibrin, and others and semi synthetic/synthetic is sub segmented into epoxy, acrylic, silicone, cyanoacrylate and others.
- On the basis of technology, the global medical adhesive market is segmented into solid & hot melt, water based, solvent based.
- On the basis of application, the global medical adhesive market is classified into dental, internal medical equipment, medical device & equipment, external medical equipment and others.
- Based on geography, the global medical adhesive market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
The global medical adhesive market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of medical adhesive market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
For any query Speak to Analyst: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-medical-adhesive-market
Major Market Competitors/Players:
- Ethicon US, LLC.,
- B. Braun Melsungen AG,
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA,
- Cohera Medical Inc.,
- John Wiley & Sons Inc.,
- Gem srl,
- GluStitch H.B. Fuller Company.,
- CryoLife Inc,
- Ashland and others.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Access Full Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-medical-adhesive-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar