‘Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Panamanian Insurance Industry’ report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Panama.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
Click here for sample report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3028318-governance-risk-and-compliance-the-panamanian-insurance-industry
Brief of the Report:
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Panama, including:
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Panama.
- The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Panama.
- Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
Major Highlights of Reports:
- The Panamanian insurance industry is regulated by the Superintendent of Insurance and Reinsurance, under the supervision of the Ministry of Commerce and Industries.
- The Panamanian government permits up to 100% foreign direct investment in the insurance industry.
- Insurance premium tax is imposed at 2% for gross premium on all types of insurance.
- Non-admitted insurers are not permitted in the industry. However, there are some exceptions.
- Motor third-party liability insurance for passengers on buses and third-party liability for passengers on planes are compulsory.
Major Scope of the Report:
- The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Panama.
- The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
- The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
- The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Panama.
- Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Panamanian insurance industry.
- Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
- Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3028318-governance-risk-and-compliance-the-panamanian-insurance-industry
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349