Definition: Global Health Tourism Market
Health tourism is to travel across different countries for the benefit of medical treatment of the diseases which may not be accessible in the patient’s nation of origin. The treatment might incorporate a wide cluster of therapeutic services. Though, the most frequently profited services include elective surgery, fertility treatment, dental care and cosmetic surgery.
The Global Health Tourism Market accounted to USD 64,000.0 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 15.4% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Download Exclusive PDF Sample Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-health-tourism-market
This Report Consists of –
- No of pages: 350, No of Figures: 60, No of Tables: 220
Global Health Tourism Market Type of Treatment (Cardiovascular Treatment, Orthopedic Treatment, Dental Treatment Fertility Treatment, Cosmetic Treatment, Neurological Treatment, Cancer Treatment, and Others), Geography – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What will the market size be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the global market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key players in the market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key players?
- What will be the growth rate in 2025?
- Which strategies are used by top players in the Global Health Tourism Market?
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2) MARKET SEGMENTATION
3) Market Overview
4) EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5) premium insights
6) Global Health Tourism Market, by Type
7) Global Health Tourism Market, by geography
- North America
- south America
- Middle East and Africa
8) Global Health Tourism Market, Competitive Analysis
9) company profiles
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited,
- Fortis Healthcare Ltd.,
- Asian Heart Institute and Research Centre Private Limited and many more
Market Segmentation: Global Health Tourism Market
By type of treatment the global health tourism market is segmented into
- cardiovascular treatment,
- orthopedic treatment,
- dental treatment fertility treatment,
- cosmetic treatment,
- neurological treatment,
- cancer treatment
On the basis of geography, global health tourism market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
- North America & South America,
- Asia-Pacific, and
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Inquiry before buying @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-health-tourism-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Health Tourism Market
The global health tourism market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of health tourism market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Top Competitors of Market: Global Health Tourism Market
- Apollo Hospitals
- Enterprise Limited,
- Fortis Healthcare Ltd.,
- Asian Heart Institute and Research Centre Private Limited,
- KPJ Healthcare Berhad,
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone East Corporation,
- Seoul National University Hospital,
- UZ Leuven (University Hospitals Leuven),
- Prince Court Medical Centre,
- Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital,
- Infectious Diseases Partners Pte. Ltd.,
- Barbados Fertility Centre,
- Samitivej Public Company Limited
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar