SharpLight hair removal machines has techniques that are innovative and safely tested by a med-aesthetic system which allows for optimal removal and/or reduction of hair with as little discomfort possible, and with very few treatment sessions required.
Some of the benefits of having hair removal done by SharpLight include:
- Hair removal has permanent results
- The treatments are mostly painless, non-invasive, and reliable
- A five-pulse interval allows for precision, safety and flexibility
- With a hand piece that offers the diversity of three options, ensuring there are results available for all clients
- The ability to apply a high powered heat ensures the highest effect and allows the results to be achieved in a fairly short number of sessions
- There are literally thousands of satisfied clients to back up the excellent service provided
SharpLight (http://sharplight.com/treatment/hair-removal-machines) offers other services besides just hair removal. One of the other treatments is acne treatment. SharpLight has a drug-free alternative in their attempt to treat chronic acne. 80% of people at some point during their lives suffer from this chronic skin condition—of either mild to moderate acne.
SharpLight uses a three-step process to rid customers of this problem:
- the first step is to apply a blue light that is noticeable capable of generating radicals into the sebaceous glands which destroys any bacteria on acne lesions
- the second step, the use of a yellow light will coagulate the feeding blood vessels which promotes their healing
- the last step is to apply an infrared lights which dries up the lesions. This three-step method is effective in 60-65% of cases in reducing papules and pustules.
SharpLight also has a skin rejuvenation process to offer customers which uses a process to rejuvenate skin that has been damaged by the skin, aging process or the pollutants in the environment.
Using pulsed light (PL), radio frequency (RF) and infrared technology (IR), SharpLight can produce a clearer, firmer, and younger looking skin for their customers in a matter of a few short sessions. The facial treatments at SharpLight can be used by anyone of any age or skin type—and is suitable for the skin on the face, neck, hands, and chest area. These skin rejuvenation procedures are good for skin conditions such as: sunspots, fine lines, dyschromia, rosacea, mottled pigmentation, elastosis, enlarged pores, spider veins, and broken capillaries.
As the number one provider in the GTA, SharpLight (http://sharplight.com) uses a comprehensive knowledge and modern technology of the cosmetic industry; as well as having innovative business solutions, Sharp Light is much more than just a manufacturer. Founded in 2004, Sharp Light has an abounding and varied history in the cosmetic business. Sharp Light is part of the group who is owner of a large chain of aesthetic clinics in Israel, called the American Laser Group (AML). Sharp Light hires a team of professional and well-qualified, internationally known R&D engineers, and extremely competent clinical and marketing professionals.
All the systems used at SharpLight have been created in Israel, which is the world’s center locale which manufactures laser and light-based technology. The team at SharpLight is devoted to ensuring that customers receive the maximum standards the industry has to offer for safety, cost, effectiveness, and reliability of all med-aesthetic services.
Go online today and check out what SharpLight can do for you with all your hair removal and skin rejuvenation needs; using only the best in the industry technologies to make you look and feel your absolute finest.
Company Name: SharpLight Technologies, Inc.
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Address:8601 Jane St. #6
State: Ontario L4K 5N9