BOCA RATON, FL – May 18th, 2018 – Boca Regional Urgent Care has partnered with Travel Clinics of America, the nation’s leading source of Travel Medicine services, to be able to provide all of your patient’s travel medicine needs.
Your patients can call to schedule an appointment or visit our travel website for more information: http://www.travelclinicsofamerica.com/profiles/egoldstein.html
Why Should You Refer Your Patients To Boca Regional Urgent Care?
- 50% of travelers who visited their primary care doctor had WRONG medication prescribed to prevent malaria.
- 25% of travelers who visited their primary care doctor did not get necessary vaccinations or received UNNECESSARY immunizations.
- Yellow fever vaccine can be administered ONLY by AUTHORIZED physicians
During your patient’s visit the doctor will:
- Review their health history
- Review their immunization history
- Discuss health concerns for their planned destination
- Prescribe medications specific to their health and itinerary
- Provide needed immunizations
- Issue the International Certificate of Vaccination (Yellow Card)
Easy access, easy treatment!
About BOCA REGIONAL URGENT CARE
Boca Regional Urgent Care is a state of the art medical facility that uses the most up to date equipment and technology to meet your needs. No one can anticipate when urgent care will be needed, so it’s good to know that highly qualified, Board Certified Physicians at Boca Regional Urgent Care are right in your neighborhood.
For more information about the urgent care clinic, please visit: BocaRegionalUrgentCare.com