Hypervisors have been in use for several decades now. They facilitate the installation of multiple operating systems in a single hardware and help create a virtual environment. With the continuous evolution of hypervisors, superior versions have come up, the most recent being the embedded hypervisor system. Embedded hypervisors allows multiple guests and application to operate on a single hardware platform. Higher performance measures, improved reliability and security, cost reduction and better resource utilization are few of the benefits which an embedded hypervisor offers. In 2017, the global embedded hypervisor technology market was valued at USD 1,825.60 million and is projected to grow at a fast pace during the forecast period.
According to a research report published by Market Research Future (MRFR), the global Embedded Hypervisor Software Market will reach USD 2,887.21 million by 2023, expanding at a CAGR of 6.46% during 2017 to 2023. Increasing concerns over cyber security in the recent years has led to the adoption of embedded hypervisors. Further, they are being largely used in mobile phones and likely to find application in tables as well. Embedded hypervisors are also being used by systems, which focus on high configurability and security.
Embedded hypervisors finds its application in the transportation and industrial automation sector as they require systematic networking and real time control. The fast-growing automation trend will also help in expansion of the global embedded hypervisor software market in the forthcoming years.
Embedded hypervisor software require high memory and power, which may act as growth deterrent for the market during the assessment period. At the same time, high infrastructure maintenance cost also remains a major issue for users. However, electronic devices these days are powered with robust processors, which creates a favorable environment for embedded hypervisors than other mainframe siblings.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/4067
The key players in the global embedded hypervisor software market include- Oracle Corporation (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Mentor Graphics Corporation (U.S.), Blackberry (Canada), SYSGO AG (Germany), Sierraware LLC (U.S.), Citrix Systems, Inc (U.S.) and Red Hat, Inc (U.S.) among others.
- Recently, the Linux Foundation declared an upcoming embedded hypervisor project called ACRN, which would act as a framework for building an open source embedded hypervisor and help all industry leaders.
- Congatec, which is a leading vendor of embedded hypervisors, recently took over Real-Time Systems GmbH (RTS), headquartered in Ravensburg, Germany. However, Real-Time-Systems will continue operating independently.
Segmental evaluation of the Global Embedded Hypervisor Software Market is made on the basis of component, technology, tools, application and region.
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into software and services.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into desktop virtualization, sever virtualization and data center virtualization.
- On the basis of tools, the market is segmented into compile, design, debug virtual platform and others.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into aerospace, IT/Telecommunications, Industrial, automotive, transportation and others.
- By region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Row (rest of the world).
North America is currently leading the global embedded hypervisor software market. In 2016, the market in the region accounted for USD 629.89 million. The Asian region presents enormous growth opportunities for embedded hypervisor software owing to a speedy development of the technology sector. Various manufacturers are seen investing in Asia, which makes it an important region for the market’s future expansion. During the forecast period, the market in Europe is expected to grow moderately as the ongoing protectionist stance acquired by several EU countries has dampened investor confidence.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/embedded-hypervisor-software-market-4067
- Device manufacturers
- Network Operators
- Research firms
- Software Developers
- Commercial Banks
- Semiconductor Manufacturers
- End-user sectors
- Technology Investors
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar