Heat Exchanger is an industrial equipment or device used to transfer heat from one medium to another. Medium could be either solid, liquid, or gas depending on the application the heat exchanger is used for. The market for heat exchangers is primarily driven by rapid industrial expansions in the developing as well as emerging economies across the globe. Increasing number of projects across various industries such as chemical, oil & gas, power generation, food & beverages, and petrochemicals have instigated a steep rise in market demand. Rapid expansion within the chemical industry, which contributes a considerably large share within the segment, is expected to be a key factor for market growth. Adoption of stringent government regulations & norms, amidst mounting concerns for industrial emissions & energy efficiency, shall also have a positive effect on the demand for heat exchangers. The global heat exchanger market is estimated to grow at 8% CAGR between 2016 and 2021.
Heat exchanger market is characterized by the presence of global players as well as competitive regional players. Key players operating in the market include – Alfa Laval AB, Hamon & CIE (International) SA, HRS Heat Exchangers Ltd, Koch Heat Transfer Company LP, Danfoss A/S, and Xylem Inc. Other competitors that have been profiled in this report include – API Heat Transfer Inc., Funke Warmeaustauscher Apparatebau GmbH, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Guntner AG & Co. KG, Sondex holding A/s, Hindustan Dorr-Oliver Ltd, Hisaka Works Ltd, Modine Manufacturing Company, Sierra S.p.A., Smartheat Inc., SPX Corporation, Sterling Thermal Technology Limited, SWEP International AB, and Tranter Inc.
Study Objectives of Global Heat Exchanger Market
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next five years of various segments & sub-segments of the global heat exchanger market
• To identify upcoming trends, high growth markets with respect to geographies and countries
• To study and analyze regional and country specific demand as well as forecast for heat exchanger market
• To analyze the market with respect to the different segments covered in the report namely by classification, types, and application
• To study & analyze the competitive scenario within the heat exchanger market, and provide strategic profiling of key market players
• Heat exchanger manufacturers
• Suppliers & Distributors
• Technology Providers
• The global market revenue for heat exchangers was estimated to be $13.07 billion in 2012.
• growing demand of HVAC as well as refrigeration industry, and implementation of stringent governmental regulations for energy efficiency are the major drivers for heat exchangers market.
• Alfa Laval AB, Hamon & CIE (International) SA, HRS Heat Exchangers Ltd, Koch Heat Transfer Company LP, Danfoss A/S, and Xylem Inc. are the key market players
• Europe contributed a large share of about 40% within global the heat exchanger market in 2012. However, Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at a fast pace as compared to other regions, during the forecast period.
• Chemical, and oil & gas industry applications together accounted for around 55% of the total market for heat exchangers in 2012.
• Shell and tube type heat exchangers held more than 50% of the total market in 2012. It contributed a total of $7.2 billion in the same year and is expected to retain its dominance during the forecast period.
Regional Analysis of Global Heat Exchanger Market
Europe held a major share within the global heat exchanger market in 2015. Europe and North America markets together accounted for more than 50% of the market for heat exchangers. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to exhibit the fastest growth during the forecast period. Growth in manufacturing and processing sector, rapid industrial expansion, and increase in the number of capital driven projects, are major driving factors for the Asia-Pacific market. China and India are expected to be the key growth markets in this region.
The report covers brief analysis of country level market information –
• North America
Table of Content: Key Points
1. REPORT PROLOGUE
2.2. SCOPE OF THE STUDY
2.2.1. RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
2.3. MARKET STRUCTURE
2.4. MARKET SEGMENTATION
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3.1. RESEARCH PROCESS
3.2. PRIMARY RESEARCH
3.3. SECONDARY RESEARCH
3.4. MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION
3.5. FORECAST MODEL
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. DRIVERS & OPPORTUNITIES
4.2. CHALLENGES & RESTRAINTS
4.3. VALUE CHAIN ANALYSIS
4.4. PORTER’S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5. HEAT EXCHANGER MARKET, BY CLASSIFICATION
5.2. MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
5.3. TEMPRETURE RANGE
5.4. FLUID TYPES
6. HEAT EXCHANGER MARKET, BY TYPES
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349