A pico projector also called as a pocket projector, mobile projector, or handheld projector is compact portable image projector analogous to a palmtop. A pico projector comprises the battery, electronics, laser or LED light sources, and suitable optics. The global pico projector market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15 % during the forecast period of 2017 and 2023.
Attractive Design Characteristics Coupled With Product Development Are The Prime Drivers Of The Market
The advantages of size, portability, and growing performance are the key determinants of the market. Product development such as increasing functionality, miniaturization, increasing storage capacity and resolution, are driving faster adoption. Additional functionality such as blue tooth connectivity, remote application, mobile connectivity, and battery backup are other drivers of the market.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/4146
Market Enthusiasm Generated By Foray Of Large Technology Giants And Growing Research And Development Is Expected To Create Large Market Equity
Major technological giants like Sony Corporation and Lenovo Group have invested in pico projector market owing to increasing demand from consumer electronics sector. Sony Corporation is leading the bandwagon, with image processing system, and laser beam scanning. The sony pico projector is equipped with Wi-Fi connectivity and is pocket-sized. Lenovo Group launched a pico projector with swiveling lens providing a more flexible display. The projector is a palmtop size and can project data from an SD card.
High Cost And Concerns Of After Sales Service Is Hampering The Market Growth
The high cost of the device and maintenance coupled with heating issues are the prime restraint on the market. The distributional and servicing network is another issue faced by customers.
The prominent players in Pico Projector Market are – Lenovo Group Limited (U.S.), LG Electronics Inc. (South Korea), Microvision, Inc. (U.S.), Sony Corporation (Japan), Aaxa Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Texas Instruments Inc. (U.S.), ZTE Corporation (China), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Cremotech Co., Ltd. (South Korea), Global Aiptek Corporation (Taiwan) among others.
To generate a comprehensive understanding of the global pico projector market, the report is segmented by component
- Based on components, the market is segmented into light source, light emitting diodes (LED), laser diodes, illumination system, fly-eye lens, light pipe, and projection lens. The digital light processing sub-segment accounts for the most significant market share in 2016.
- Based on types, the market is segmented into embedded pico projectors and nonembedded pico projectors
- Based on technology, the market is segmented into digital light processing (DLP), liquid crystal on silicon (LCOS), laser beam steering, and projection technologies in augmented reality
- Based on specifications, the market is segmented into resolution, brightness, and power source. The brightness segment is further segregated into 0-50 Lumen, 50-100 Lumens, 100-150 Lumens, and 150 and above. The resolution segment is also segregated into up to 480p, and 720p. The resolution segment is further segregated into in-built battery and non battery
- Based on applications, the market is segmented into retail, healthcare, business & education, consumer electronics and automotive
- Based on regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
Asia Pacific accounts for the most significant market share and is also projected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. The Asia Pacific region is dominated by Japan, China, South Korea and India.
China has mainly developed as a manufacturing hub for consumer electronic devices led by Guangzhou and Shenzhen economic hubs. The North America region is expected to be dominated by the U.S. The European market is driven by Germany, France, and the U.K. The Middle East and Africa region is supposed to be dominated by Gulf economies of Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, and Qatar.
Get complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/pico-projector-market-4146
- Technology Investors
- Technology Providers
- Research/Consultancy Firms
- Chip designers and fabricators
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Educational Institutions
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar