Ammonia Market report spread across 125 pages, include 35 table and 11 figures, also profiled top 10 global market players. Top 10 Key Players in Global Ammonia Market : The key players in market includes BASF, Potashcorp, Yara International, CF Industries, Group DF, Togliatti, OCI Nitrogen, Agrium, Sabic, Koch Fertilizer and others.
Segment Analysis of Ammonia Market
Ammonia market is segmented into by form and by application: by form the market is segmented into liquid and powder and by application the market is segmented into fertilizers, pharmaceuticals, refrigerants, household, food and others. In application the fertilizing sector is growing at faster pace and is anticipated to peg in million bench mark by 2022. The fertilizing industry is booming due to increase in population and increase in quality food intake throughout the world is adding the market. The second largest market for ammonia is pharmaceuticals sector in 2016. The sector is expanding due to, ammonia is used in various pharmaceuticals sectors namely from insulin’s to manufacturing drugs which inhibit the growth and multiplications of certain types of bacteria and many others.
For More Business view, Book your sample copy now at
Study Objectives of Ammonia Market:
- To study detail of Ammonia market by form, by application and by region in forecasted period 2022.
- To identify the market dynamics of ammonia market dynamics by drivers, restrains, opportunities and challenges.
- To analyze various factors like value chain analysis and porters five forces model.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of market segment with respect to North America, Europe, APAC and RoW.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances, new product development of specified company.
Market Synopsis of Ammonia Market:
Globally, the market for ammonia is growing at a CAGR of 4.2% during forecasted period (2016-2022). Ammonia is a nutrient that contains nitrogen and hydrogen. Its chemical formula is NH3 in the un-ionized state and NH4+ in the ionized form. Total ammonia is the sum of both NH3 and NH4+. Ammonia is colorless alkaline gas with sharp smell, pungent odor these are used in various industries namely, fertilizers, pharmaceuticals, refrigerants, household, food and others.
Intended Audience of Ammonia Market
- Manufacturers and distributors of ammonia.
- Suppliers and traders of ammonia.
- Government, associations and industrial bodies.
- Investors and Trade experts.
- Consulting in chemical experts.
Access complete report on Ammonia Market at
Regional Analysis of Ammonia Market
Asia Pacific is one of the fastest growing market due to fertilizers and pharmaceuticals industries. Asia-Pacific region covers of more than 60% to 65% of the world’s population and is anticipated to increase in coming years, due to which the country would be facing issues of food in-sufficiency in the coming time. This would directly resulted in increasing and generating the need of food production. Use of ammonia in agriculture sector has proven to be an effective way to increase food productivity.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar