People counting system consists of people counter device that measures the number and direction of people traversing any entrance or a passage per unit time. This device is widely used in the entrances of buildings to record the total number of visitors. The people counting system market is growing because of high accuracy and reliability factors. There are various technologies associated with people counting systems such as infrared beams, thermal sensing, video and others. These technological advancements have aided people counting system vendors to bring innovation into their systems and software. The people counting systems and analyzing people behavior would encourage an orderly growth in the urban transportation.
Increasing struggle of retail stores with ecommerce players is the major factor driving the growth of people counting system market. By applying digital analytics, using people counting systems helps the retail stores to analyze their weaknesses by analyzing consumer traffic. The people counting system with cameras also helps in gender analysis which further helps the retail stores to decide their focus on placing preferable products into their stores.
The people counting system market has been segmented on the basis of type, technology, product, applications and region. The people counting system market by connectivity is further bifurcated into wired and wireless connectivity. The wireless people counting systems consists of people counter and a sensor network gateway that connects to the LAN or to the cloud network which then uploads the data to any PC on the network or uploads to the cloud. Globally wired connectivity is preferred majorly for the installation of people counting system in retail stores, or shopping malls due to high accuracy in the results.
The global people counting system market is expected to grow approximately at USD 1,139.3 Million by 2022, approx.14.01% of CAGR between 2016 and 2022.
The key players of people counting system market includes Iris GmbH (Germany), ShopperTrak (U.S.), RetailNext, Inc. (U.S.), Axis Communication AB (Sweden), FLIR Systems (U.S.), HELLA Aglaia Mobile Vision GmbH (Germany), InfraRed Integrated Systems Ltd (U.K.), IEE S.A. (Luxembourg), Eurotech SpA (Italy) and Traf-sys, Inc.(U.S.)
Global People Counting System Market Analysis & Forecast, from 2016 to 2022
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the people counting system market.
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
• To analyze the people counting system market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Middle East & Africa.
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of type, connectivity, product and application.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the people counting system market.
• Investors and consultants
• System Integrators
• Government Organizations
• Research/Consultancy firms
• Technology solution providers
• Hardware manufacturers
• Entertainment Sector
• Sports Organization
• The global people counting system market is expected to reach USD 1139.3 Million by 2022.
• By Type, bidirectional type in people counting system accounts for the largest market share and is growing with approximately ~16% CAGR during forecast period.
• By Connectivity, wireless sub segment holds the largest market growing with approximately 15% CAGR by the end of forecast period.
• By Product, overhead counting system sub segment holds the largest market growing with approximately 16% CAGR by the end of forecast period.
• By Application, retail sub segment holds the largest market growing with approximately 18% CAGR by the end of forecast period.
• Geographically, North America region has been projected to have the largest market share in global people counting system market followed by Europe region, while Asia-Pacific region has been projected to grow at the highest rate in people counting system market.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Executive Summary 10
2 Market Dynamics 11
3 Global People Counting System Market, By Type 16
4 Global People Counting System Market, By Connectivity 20
5 Global People Counting System Market, By Product 23
6 Global People Counting System Market, By Application 27
7 Global People Counting System Market, By Region 36
8 Competitive Landscape 57
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349