In the Report “Brazil Professional Hair Care Market: By Categories (Coloring, Perming & Straightening, Shampoo & Conditioning & Styling); Sales Channel (Back Bar and Take Home) & By Company – (2018-2023)“ published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by the growing awareness of special functionalities of products, boosting the sales of treatment and hair conditioning market.
South East Brazil growing with major share in the Brazil Professional Hair Care Marke
The Northern region accounts for 5% of the salons in Brazil, this region holds potential for growth in the coming years and is currently witnessing an increase in number of hair salons. The north East part of Brazil has cities like Rio Grande, Maranhao and Piaui. These regions are big tourist attractions and has a population of 53 million and comprise of 15% of the total hair salons. The South Eastern region comprise of 63% of salons because the most popular cities like Sao Paulo and Rio De Janerio are a part of this region. The previous stated regions are the biggest GDP contributor for Brazil.
Selected Category Analysis done in the full Report:
Professional hair care market for product is categorized into four parts. Shampoo and conditioner is the leading one in terms of revenue. Shampoo and conditioners is estimated to occupy the largest share of 44.7% in professional hair care market. The market is growing at a CAGR of 2.4% and to gain a revenue of BRL 578.78 million (USD 169.25Million) in 2023. Professional hair care styling products is the fastest growing segment which is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period of 2018-2023. It is followed by hair coloring market in Brazil which is valued at BRL 490.28 million (USD 143.37Million) in 2018. It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.1% to reach BRL 555.4 million (USD 162.42Million) by 2023. Professional Hair straightening and perming products market of Brazil is valued at BRL 155.66 million (USD 45.52Million) in 2018 and is poised to grow at a CAGR of 1.9%, and to reach BRL 174.27 million (USD 50.96Million) during the forecast period 2018-2023.
To purchase or browse the table of contents of the report follow the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Beleza Natural has come with new super hair relaxing technique for Afro hair. Using this volume in hair stands can chemically make curly and wavy hair more manageable. The products and services related to this service is expanding at a great pace.
- As the demand for styling and care market for hair is increasing day by day, other major international players will be entering the Brazilian hair treatment market. Collaborating with the local manufacturer and distributors as compared to entering the market via importing, would substantially increase the cost of their products.
- Increasing strong technical expertise of hair stylists is an origin for many innovative hair treatments which are trending worldwide such as Brazilian blowout, Brazilian keratin treatment and Velaterapia which is driving the adoption market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Brazil Professional Hair Care Market
- Boticario, Contem 1g And Natura are the main players in the Brazil cosmetic market. Some of the international players like Avon, L’Oreal, Unilever and P&G are also present in the market and are generating good revenues from Brazil. The findings say Brazil is close to 20 companies having 73% market share of domestic cosmetic sales. L’Oreal Group is the market leader which accounted for a share of 39.8% in professional shampoo and conditioner market. L’Oreal and Henkel together hold 46.8% in hair spray styling market. In Brazil, P&G is the dominant player in the professional hair coloring market. In hair straightening and perming products, companies whose products are widely used include L’Oreal, Wella, Truss, Maturi, Keune, Inoar, Beleza, Le Charmes, Cadiveu professionals and Phytobelle Cosmeticos.
Brazil Professional Hair Care Market report is segmented as below
The Global Coil Coatings Market study across various end user industries is incorporated in the report.
- Brazil Salon Landscape
- Brazil Product Category
- Perming & Straightening
- Shampoo & Conditioning
- Brazil Professional Hair Care Market by Distribution Channel
- Distributor / Wholesalers
- Brazil Professional Hair Care Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Brazil Professional Hair Care Market Entropy
Companies Cited / Interviewed
- Alfaparf Group
- Itallian Hairtech
- Ricardo Santos
- Procter & Gamble Co.
- Company 5
- Company 6
- Company 10+
Asia-Pacific Professional Hair Care Distribution Market Analysis
France Professional Hair Care Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Brazil Professional Hair Care Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Brazil Professional Hair Care Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Americas Brazil Professional Hair Care Market (2018-2023)
2. Asia Pacific Coil Brazil Professional Hair Care Market (2018-2023)
3. Europe Brazil Professional Hair Care Market (2018-2023)
4. Category Brazil Professional Hair Care Market (2018-2023)
5. Distribution Channel Brazil Professional Hair Care Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.