Needle Free Injection Systems Market is expected to reach USD 69.54 Billion by 2025, from USD 11.27 Billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 14.9% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016,, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample PDF of This Research Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-needle-free-injection-systems-market
Market Definition: Global Needle Free Injection Systems Market
Needle free injection technology is the way to introduce various medicines to patients without penetrating it into the skin. It is applied in wide range of drug delivery systems. They are used to drive drugs through the skin which includes the forces like Shock waves, pressure by gas, Lorentz or electrophoresis. At first the process drives the drug to pass through the skin and then abolishes the use of hypodermic needles. The technology is extensively used in the pharma industry. It has become famous in the emerging countries for its wide used in mass immunization activities, bypassing the chances of needle stick injuries and avoiding other difficulties that are arising due to the multiple use of single needle. Key players making strategic developments, the launches of various new product and approvals have been taken in the needle-free injection systems market. For instance, in March 2017, PharmaJet partnered with Serum Institute of India to commercialize needle-free delivery of the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine using the Stratis 0.5 mL needle-free injection system. The growth in demand and penetration of needle-free injection systems in developing economies leads to numerous opportunities to the players in the needle-free injection systems industry. Various government programs are also driving the growth of the market. For example, The European Commission, with its program named Horizon 2020 (2014–2020) also plans to invest $8.82 billion (EUR7.5 billion) in research to improve the European healthcare system.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Widespread presence of chronic disease
- Increased rate of communicable disease due to needle stick injuries
- Growth in demand for biosimilars and vaccination
- Benefits of drug delivery technology
- self-administered drug delivery devices requires adequate knowledge
- Avoiding complications of using single needles
- Extensively used in the developing countries
- Growth in demand for self-injection devices
- Eliminate of the needle phobia
- Rising demand in specific trends and demographics
- Huge developmental costs
- Developments of new designs
- Stringent regulations associated with such devices
Market Segmentation: Global Needle Free Injection Systems Market
- The global needle free injection systems market is segmented on the basis of type, product, technology, usability, site of delivery, application and geography.
- Based on type, the market is segmented into liquid-based needle-free injectors, projectile/depot-based needle-free injectors and powder-based needle free injectors.
- Based on the product, the market is segmented into fillable needle-free injectors and prefilled needle-free injectors.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into jet-based needle-free injectors, spring-based needle-free injectors, laser-powered needle-free injectors and vibration-based needle-free injectors.
- On the basis of usability, the market is segmented into disposable needle-free injectors and reusable needle-free injectors.
- On the basis of site of delivery, the market is segmented into subcutaneous injectors, intramuscular injectors and intradermal injectors.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into vaccine delivery, insulin delivery, oncology, pain management and other applications.
- Based on geography the global needle free injection systems market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Speak to Research Analyst for Regional Customization or Other Query: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-needle-free-injection-systems-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Needle Free Injection Systems Market
The global needle free injection systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of needle free injection systems market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market competitors/players: Global Needle Free Injection Systems Market
Some of the major players operating in the market are Antares Pharma, Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc, PharmaJet, Bioject Medical Technologies Inc, Medical International Technology, Inc, INJEX Pharma AG, National Medical Products Co. Ltd., Valeritas, Inc, InsuJet™, PenJet®, Crossject, Portal Instruments, Amico Group, BD, InsuJet, Glide Pharmaceutical Technologies Limited, Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., MedImmune, Mystic Pharmaceuticals, OptiNose US, Zogenix, Inc , D’Antonio Consultants International, Inc., among others.
Research Methodology: Global Needle Free Injection Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-needle-free-injection-systems-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization and Getting Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar