According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Stair Lift Market: By Product Type (Straight Stair Lift, Curved Stair Lift and Standing Stair Lift); By Mode of Operation (Alternating Current (AC), Battery); By End User (Healthcare Facilities, Home Care Settings and Others) & By Geography – Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the increasing aging population across all the regions and growing adoption rate of stair lifts.
Europe continues to lead the market share during 2018-2023.
Europe is the leading player in the market followed by North America and Asia-Pacific. Europe was the major shareholder of $407.3 million in 2017 and is estimated to reach $554.9 million by 2023, with a growth rate of 5.29% CAGR. The advancements in Stair lift technology such as evolution of curved rail stair lifts and standing stair lifts increased the penetration of these devices into residential and public buildings. The demand for stair lift in the United States is projected to show moderately growth per year through 2021. The aging population and general public awareness towards health along with high disposal income in developing countries is driving the market of stair lift. Stair lifts are increasingly in use in healthcare and residential constructions. North America registered the second highest revenue of $301.6 million in 2017, followed by Asia-Pacific with $145.7 million. However, North America is estimated to register a robust growth rate of 6.95% CAGR during the forecast period.
Selected / Sample Analysis done in the full Report:
- The stair lift as a business sector is complex, challenging, and calls upon the companies to keep innovating, become more efficient and cost competitive. Naturally, it becomes important for companies to keep an eye on what the competition is doing, new innovation trends in the sector, identify technology white spaces, and protect and monetize intellectual property.
- The patents for stair lift were granted in a host of verticals including residential and medical healthcare systems.
- Moreover, advancements and growing investments into the R&D department also owes to new patent registrations. Many individuals as well as small organizations have also filed a considerable number of patents.
- Europe being a hub for production processes for stair lift, along with the growing demand for medical equipment related developments persisting in the country, led it to contribute extensively to the innovations in utilization and determination of physical properties of stair lift.
- The country had more than 41% share in the granted patents related to stair lift which is evident from the number of applicants holding innovative patents in Germany and Netherlands. Europe dominates the world market for use in medical equipment where stair lifts are used both residential and hospitals.
- This was followed by Japan and China both holding a share of 8% each in granted patents for the stair lift. The Asian region is experiencing a steady growth due to the increasing demand from aging population for medical equipment.
To browse the table of contents of the report follow the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- Increase in the number of stair lift manufacturers, owing to the interest in investing in stair lifts by various government and private organizations is set to drive the market growth throughout the forecast period.
- Stair lift production is on the rise and there is a strong demand for these stair lift systems due to their immense uses. The strategy of major manufacturers across the value chain of the market is to capture the available growth opportunities and grow at a rate that is faster than that of the market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key Players of the Stair Lift Market:
The major key players of stair lift market include ThyssenKrupp AG, OOMS OTTO BV. These two companies play a major role and holds major shares in the market. Both of these companies offer weatherproof lifts for outside use and standing lifts, which are also known as perch lifts for people experiencing trouble bending their knees.
Stair Lift Market Report is segmented as below.
- Stair Lift Market By Type:
- Straight Stair Lift
- Curved Stair Lift
- Standing Stair Lift
- Stair Lift Market By Mode of Operation:
- Alternating Current (AC)
- Stair Lift Market – By Mobility
- Stair Lift Market – By End User
- Healthcare Facilities
- Home Care Settings
- Stair Lift Market By Geography ( Covers 14+ Countries )
- Stair Lift Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- ACORN Stairlifts, Inc.
- Ascent Stairlifts
- Accessible Construction
- Bruno Independent Living Aids, Inc.
- Silver Cross
- Country Home Elevator
- Dolphin Stair Lifts
- 101 Mobility
- Look Stairchairs
- Jiujiu Yanyang
- Otolift Stairlifts Ltd.
- Prism Medical Ltd.
- Platinum Stair Lifts Ltd.
- Stannah Stairlifts Ltd.
- Company 22+
Bathroom and Toilet Assist Devices Market
Walking Assist Devices Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Stair Lift Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
- Country level Analysis (10+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does IndustryARC publish country, or application based reports in Stair Lift Market?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
- North America Market for Stair Lift Market (2018-2023)
- APAC Market for Stair Lift Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Market for Stair Lift Market (2018-2023)
- Healthcare Facilities Market for Stair Lift Market (2018-2023)
- Healthcare Facilities Market for Stair Lift Market (2018-2023)
- Automotive Market for Stair Lift Market (2018-2023)
- Indoor Market for Stair Lift Market (2018-2023)
- Outdoor Market for Stair Lift Market (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop in an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.