According to the new market research report by IndustryARC, “Water Treatment Additives Market: By Type of Water Treatment (Water Treatment, Wastewater Treatment), By Type of Additives (Scale Inhibitors, Corrosion Inhibitors, Organic Polymers, Others), By Application (Water Industry, Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Others) and By Geography – (2018-2023)”, the market is largely driven by the increasing demand for water treatment additives for chemical water treatment.
APAC continues to lead the market share and growth during 2018-2023.
APAC is the fastest growing market for water treatment additives and also held the major share of $13.5 billion in 2017, followed by the Americas and Europe. China and India are the major contributors for water treatment additives market. Pakistan and Indonesia are the countries that play a major role in contributing towards the water treatment market. APAC is projected to register the highest growth rate of 7.0% CAGR during the forecast period, as it comprises of most of the key developing countries such as India, China and Indonesia.
In the American region, the U.S. contributes the major share, followed by Mexico in the water treatment additives market. The U.S., Mexico and Canada are the countries covered under Americas in the report.
Selected / Sample Analysis done in the full Report:
Value chain of water treatment additives starts initially from procuring raw material, which is basically chemicals. The manufacturing process involves the mixing of various raw materials based on the requirements and the problem regarding water quality. Chemical composition plays a major role during the manufacturing process because there would be various compounds that go into the additive mixture. Aluminium sulphate, ferric chloride, phosphonates, chlorine, sodium hypochlorite, chlorine dioxide and amine salts are some of the raw materials that goes into the production of water treatment additives.
To browse the table of contents of the report follow the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- Lack of fresh water resources with increasing population leads to a higher demand in the water treatment sector. This results in the growing demand for recycling or re-use of used water which in turn helps the growth of the water treatment additives market.
- The rising demand for water treatment additives in developing countries is the major factor that is driving the Water Treatment Additives Market growth.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key Players of the Water Treatment Additives Market:
Nalco and GE power & water are the two key market players in the water treatment industry. Nalco and GE deal with the water treatment additives, services and technologies. Nalco offers customized solutions to the customers whereas, GE offers wide range of products which include defoamer, organic polymer, oxygen scavenger and others. Nalco is the market leader in water treatment additives.
Water Treatment Additives Market Report is segmented as below.
- Water Treatment Additives Market By Type Of Water Treatment:
- Water Treatment
- Drinking Water Treatment
- Industrial Water Treatment
- Wastewater Treatment
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Public Utility Wastewater Treatment
- Water Treatment Additives Market By Type of Additives:
- Scale Inhibitors
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Organic Polymers
- Oxygen Scavengers
- Ion Exchange Resins
- PH Neutralizer
- Water Treatment Additives Market By Application:
- Water Industry
- Power Generation
- Waste Water Industry
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Paper Industry
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Electronics Industry
- Chemicals Industry
- Water Treatment Additives Market By Geography ( Covers 10+ Countries )
- Water Treatment Additives Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- AKZO NOBEL N.V.
- BWA WATER ADDITIVES UK LIMITED
- THE LUBRIZOL CORPORATION
- PT. SISKEM ANEKA INDONESIA
- ANGUS CHEMICAL COMPANY
- KEMIRA OYJ
- SHANDONG TAIHE WATER TREATMENT CO., LTD.
- BASF SE
- KURITA WATER INDUSTRIES LTD.
- TIARCO CHEMICAL
- Company 11
- Company 12+
Flocculant and Coagulant Market
Green Chelates/Natural Chelating Agents Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Water Treatment Additives Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
- Country level Analysis (12+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does IndustryARC publish country, or application based reports in Water Treatment Additives Market?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
- Americas Market for Water Treatment Additives Market (2018-2023)
- APAC Market for Water Treatment Additives Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Market for Water Treatment Additives Market (2018-2023)
- Water Industry Market for Water Treatment Additives Market (2018-2023)
- Waste Water Industry Market for Water Treatment Additives Market (2018-2023)
- Oil & Gas Industry Market for Water Treatment Additives Market (2018-2023)
- Paper Industry Market for Water Treatment Additives Market (2018-2023)
- Power Generation Market for Water Treatment Additives Market (2018-2023)
- Food & Beverage Industry Market for Water Treatment Additives Market (2018-2023)
- Electronics Industry Industry Market for Water Treatment Additives Market (2018-2023)
- Chemicals Industry Market for Water Treatment Additives Market (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal provide your details in the below link:
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.