Automated sortation system is a revolution in the mechanical industry. It is designed to sort a number of consumer products such as packaged food & beverages, post & parcels, medicines, textiles, and others, facilitating the timely delivery of the products. It is generally used for small size products and mainly installed in industries like food & beverage, pharmaceutical, retail, and healthcare. Automated sortation system reduces the time of operations or simulation of raw materials.
With the increase in demand for small order size by customers and requirement of accurate and efficient shipping system, the demand for automated sortation system has increased. Automated sortation systems are capable of separating products from in-feed conveyor lines to shipping lanes, packing stations and from other areas. Broadly, automated sortation system is categorized into linear sortation system and loop sortation systems.
The prominent players in the Global Automated Sortation System market are Daifuku Co. Ltd (Japan), Vanderlande Industries B.V (the Netherlands), OKURA YUSOKI (Japan), Murata Machinery (Japan), Interroll, KION Group (Germany), TGW Group (Austria), Siemens AG (Munich), Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan), KION, TGW, Mitsubishi Electric, BEUMER (Germany), Fives in Intralogistics (U.S.), SSI Schaefer (Germany), Equinox (Netherland), Shanxi Oriental Material Handling Co Ltd (China), and others.
Global Automated Sortation System Market Analysis & Forecast to 2022
• To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure, along with a forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the automated sortation system market
• To provide insights into factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the automated sortation market based on Porter’s five forces analysis
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments, concerning four main geographies and their countries- North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa
• To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and prospects
• To provide country-level analysis of the market for segmentation on the basis of sourcing type and application
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyze their core competencies, and draw a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments, such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers & acquisitions, new product developments, and research & developments in the automated sortation market
• The global automated sortation system market is expected to reach USD ~5,516.15 million by 2022, growing with approximately 4.22% of CAGR during the forecast period 2016-2022.
• By Type, Linear Sortation System is dominating the market and is expected to reach USD 2,481.88 million by 2022.
• By Application, Retail & E-commerce is expected to grow by 5.27% CAGR during the forecast period 2016-2022.
• Geographically, Europe dominated the market in 2016. Asia Pacific will show the highest growth rate during the forecast period 2017 to 2022
Regional and country analysis of global automated sortation system market estimation and forecast
The automated sortation system market by region was led by Europe in 2016 with 32.5% of the market share. Significant presence of automotive and aerospace industry, increasing demand for audio and video entertainment in the region are driving the demand in this region. North America holds second largest market share of 28.8% in 2016. Asia Pacific stands as the third biggest market with a market share of 25.6% and is considered to be the fastest growing region with CAGR 5.28%. The high demand for fast and accurate shipping facilities and growing technological advancements in the warehouse systems are also driving the market in this region.
• Technology Investors
• Government Bodies
• Research Firms
• Technology Standards Organizations, Forums, Alliances, and Associations
• Business Planners
• sorting system
• tilt tray sorter
• automated storage and retrieval system
• cross belt sorter
• conveyor sortation systems
• sorting conveyor systems
• automated sortation systems
• sortation conveyor
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Dynamics
3 Global Automated Sortation System Market, By Type
4 Global Automated Sortation System Market, By Application
5 Global Automated Sortation System Market, By Region
6 Competitive Landscape
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349