Nurse call systems are equipment used to communicate between patient and medical staff, installed at various healthcare facilities. The nurse call systems play a critical role in emergency notifications and ensuring timely delivery of care. These systems are integrated with various other healthcare IT systems such as the electronic medical records (EMR) in the hospitals. Nurse call systems are highly useful for critical patients which cannot move to call for help. The ease of use and convenience offered by nurse call systems enables healthcare facilities to achieve better patient outcomes and enhanced patient satisfaction which boosts the market.
Get Free Sample Report Visit @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-nurse-call-systems-market
The Global Nurse Call Systems Market accounted to USD 1.21 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 9.9% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Drivers and Restraints Factors of Global Nurse Call Systems Market:
- Technological advancement and product development in the nurse call system market
- Aging population and rising prevalence of chronic diseases
- Increase in healthcare outflow and insurance treatment
- Investments in healthcare sectors
- Flexible nature of wireless communication
- Rising awareness on the benefits of IP nurse call systems
Key Competitors Covered:
- Hill-ROM Holdings, Inc.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Johnson Controls
- Azure Healthcare
- TekTone Sound & Signal Mfg., Inc.
- Intercall Nurse Call Systems
- Securitas AG
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Critical Alert Systems
- Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc.
- Cornell Communications
- Vigil Health Solutions Inc.
- Wandsworth Group
- Static Systems Group PLC
- Courtney Thorne
- CARECOM CO., LTD
- AIPHONE CO., LTD.
- Among others.
For More Details In-Depth Inquiry @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-nurse-call-systems-market
The global nurse call systems market is segmented by instrument into:
- Integrated Communication Systems
- Mobile Systems
- Intercom Systems.
On the basis of technology the market is segmented into:
- Wired Systems
- Wireless Systems
On the basis of application the market is segmented into:
- Emergency Medical Alarms
- Wanderer Control
- Workflow Support
By end user the market is segmented into:
- Clinics and Physician Offices
- Assisted Living Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Ambulatory Care Centers.
On the basis of geography, global nurse call systems market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Key Questions Answered in Global Nurse Call Systems Market Report:-
Our Report offers:-
– What will the market growth rate, Overview and Analysis by Type of Global Nurse Call Systems Market in 2024?
– What are the key factors driving, Analysis by Applications and Countries Global Nurse Call Systems Market?
– What are Dynamics, This Overview Includes Analysis of Scope, and price analysis of top Vendors Profiles of Global Nurse Call Systems Market?
– Who are Opportunities, Risk and Driving Force of Global Nurse Call Systems Market?
– Who are the opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in Global Nurse Call Systems Market? Business Overview by Type, Applications, Gross Margin and Market Share
– What are the Global Nurse Call Systems Market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Market?
Read more about the Global Nurse Call Systems Market Visit @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-nurse-call-systems-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get 10% Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar