This report studies the global Barge Transportation market status and forecast, categorizes the global Barge Transportation market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, India and other regions (Southeast Asia, Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa)
A barge is a flat-bottomed base used for carrying a huge capacity of heavy goods through waterways. A single barge can carry goods with capacity of above 1,500 tons at once which is far more than that of railcars or trucks.
Huge capacity of the barges is expected to drive the growth of market during the forecast period. In addition, one of the major drivers for this market is Growth in world seaborne trade, especially for ethanol transportation. The global ethanol production is witnessing an upward growth after a slight decline in 2012. The US and Brazil are the major ethanol producers. Both the countries held 84%-86% of the global ethanol production in 2016. Rising demand of petrochemical shipments across the globe and increasing crude oil demand especially from developed countries which include US and Japan will further escalate the growth of barge transportation market share over the next few years. North America barge transportation market is anticipated to grow at highest CAGR of over 5% resulted from high demand for petrochemical shipments from the region. Asia Pacific barge transportation market is expected to maintain its position over the forecast period on account of rapid industrialization and increasing population.
The global Barge Transportation market is valued at 160000 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 316500 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 8.9% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Danser Group
- Ingram Marine Group
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- United States
- South Korea
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Open Barge
- Covered Barge
- Tank Barge
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Coal & Crude Petroleum
- Agricultural Products
- Coke & Refined Petroleum Products
- Metal Ores
- Secondary Raw Materials & Wastes
- Food Products
- Beverages & Tobacco
- Basic Metals & Fabricated Metal Products
- Rubber & Plastic
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Barge Transportation capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Barge Transportation manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Barge Transportation are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Barge Transportation Manufacturers
- Barge Transportation Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Barge Transportation Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Barge Transportation market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of Contents
Global Barge Transportation Market Research Report 2018
1 Barge Transportation Market Overview
2 Global Barge Transportation Market Competition by Manufacturers
3 Global Barge Transportation Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2013-2018)
4 Global Barge Transportation Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2013-2018)
5 Global Barge Transportation Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
6 Global Barge Transportation Market Analysis by Application
7 Global Barge Transportation Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
8 Barge Transportation Manufacturing Cost Analysis
9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
12 Global Barge Transportation Market Forecast (2018-2025)
13 Research Findings and Conclusion
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3267344-global-barge-transportation-market-research-report-2018
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349