This report studies the global Digital Manufacturing market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity. This research report categorizes the global Digital Manufacturing market by companies, region, type and end-use industry.
Many manufacturing companies need product life cycle management (PLM) software because it deals with different functional levels of an organization such as product designing, design engineering, and manufacturing. The need for managing a product during the manufacturing process has led to the emergence of PLM software and services. The growing complexity of products and the increase in product portfolio across organizations has led to the demand for a system that can provide solutions to the production process across industries. The implementation of PLM in an organization provides higher revenue, reduces cost, and increases capital efficiency.
The estimated increase in the adoption of digital manufacturing technology will induce manufacturers to focus more on reducing the cost of PLM. This will lead to the increased adoption of cloud-based product lifecycle management (PLM) software in the coming years. Few PLM service providers have already started implementing PLM on cloud for end-users. For instance, Wipro provides cloud-based PLM services for Siemens PLM Software’s solution, Teamcenter. This helps electronics and semiconductor manufacturing companies to deploy Teamcenter on the cloud through infrastructure-as-a-service and also assists end-users in reducing or eliminating implementation costs.
Characterized by the presence of a large number of PLM software manufacturers, the digital manufacturing market appears to be fragmented. Major manufacturers such as Autodesk, Dassault Systèmes, Mentor Graphics, PTC, and Siemens dominate the market. All manufacturers compete to gain a considerable share of the market, and they have started to focus on enhancing their market potential through various innovative strategies and M&As.
This report focuses on the global top players, covered
- Siemens PLM Software
- Dassault Systèmes
- Mentor Graphics
- CAD Schroer
- Open Factory 3D
- Bentley Systems
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- On demand
- Cloud-based design and manufacturing
Market segment by Application, split into
- Assembly sequencing
- Factory layout
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and forecast the market size of Digital Manufacturing in global market.
- To analyze the global key players, SWOT analysis, value and global market share for top players.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, end use and region.
- To analyze and compare the market status and forecast between China and major regions, namely, United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Rest of World.
- To analyze the global key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Digital Manufacturing are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Digital Manufacturing Manufacturers
- Digital Manufacturing Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Digital Manufacturing Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Digital Manufacturing market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of Contents
Global Digital Manufacturing Market Size, Status and Forecast 2025
1 Industry Overview of Digital Manufacturing
2 Global Digital Manufacturing Competition Analysis by Players
3 Company (Top Players) Profiles
4 Global Digital Manufacturing Market Size by Type and Application (2013-2018)
5 United States Digital Manufacturing Development Status and Outlook
6 Europe Digital Manufacturing Development Status and Outlook
7 China Digital Manufacturing Development Status and Outlook
8 Japan Digital Manufacturing Development Status and Outlook
9 Southeast Asia Digital Manufacturing Development Status and Outlook
10 India Digital Manufacturing Development Status and Outlook
11 Market Forecast by Regions, Type and Application (2018-2025)
12 Digital Manufacturing Market Dynamics
13 Market Effect Factors Analysis
14 Research Finding/Conclusion
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3308187-global-digital-manufacturing-market-size-status-and-forecast-2025
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349