The trend to adopt digitalization as the future has also ushered in the virtualization of infrastructure which can expand the global market by leaps and bounds.
At its core is software-defined data center (SDDC) where deployment, provisioning, monitoring, and data center resource management take shape with the assistance of automated software. Market Research Future (MRFR) reveals in a well-articulated study that the global market is all set to experience a staggering 16% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/4908
Drivers and Restraints:
Be it BFSI, retail, telecom & IT, or healthcare, SDDC has penetrated one and all by proving itself efficient in handling the massive bulk of data and reducing the cost considerably. In only a few years, since its inception, cloud technology has taken a quantum leap forward, and its dynamic evolution can be attributed to software-defined data center market. The sector is also gaining traction from emerging economies as its effective connectivity made it a market rage.
However, data security threat is an issue that mars the otherwise ideal image of the SDDC. A serious data breach can leak confidential data and endanger a client’s credibility. But this cannot bog down the market for long as various holistic security measures are being implemented by end-user industries to provide clients a sound service.
The market is getting competitive with various companies eyeing for a significant hold over the market. Merger and acquisition are a tested method in such cases. Big companies are expanding their portfolio by buying out the small ones. For instance, Accenture has recently bought Certus Solutions. Synnex Corporation acquiring Convergys can also be considered exemplary.
Some of the key players in the Software-Defined Data Center Market are EMC Corporation (U.S.), HPE Co (U.S.), VMware Inc. (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), Fujitsu, Ltd. (Japan), NEC Corporation (Japan), Hitachi, Ltd. (Japan), Citrix Systems (U.S.), and others.
- The global software-defined data center market can be segmented by services, network solution, data center type, and vertical.
- Based on services, the market includes managed services, consulting and assessment services, integration, deployment, and migration services. The managed services sub-segment holds the most significant market share due to the adoption of SDDC in IT & telecom, manufacturing, and retail. Consulting and assessment services can also register a staggering growth during the forecast period.
- On the basis of network solution, the market comprises software-defined storage (SDS), software-defined compute (SDC), and software-defined networking (SDN). SDS is spearheading the market and is expected to witness a stellar rise in the foreseeable future.
- Based on data center type, the market consists mid-sized and large-sized. The market is getting its momentum mostly due to the large-sized enterprises, and the segment can register healthy growth in coming years.
- Vertical-based segmentation includes retail, healthcare, telecom & IT, BFSI, government, manufacturing, and others. BFSI holds the lion’s share in the market. However, telecom & IT is also accelerating and give other segments steep competition in the forthcoming years.
Geographically, the SDDC market comprises namely North America, Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe, and Rest-of-the-World (RoW).
North America is currently the torchbearers. The region has multiple factors that play in its favor such as a tendency to adopt the latest technologies, robust infrastructure, and better research and developmental facilities. End-user industries are also willing to embrace this technology for a swifter workflow.
Europe is the second largest market in terms of volume. The region has a well-formed infrastructure, and people are adopting the latest developments better and spurring the growth of the market.
The APAC is expanding with an impressive speed where the favorable business conditions are helping in the ballooning of various industries in countries such as India, China, and Japan.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/software-defined-data-center-market-4908
The advancing market has enough potential to experience continual development in technology. For instance, Dell Technologies is planning to launch a new hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) advancements, a leap forward in technology, to simplify customer IT transformations. Dell EMC, VMware, and Pivotal, on the other hand, are planning to launch a joint cloud platform for solutions.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Solutions, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar