NZ Van Lines, part of New Zealand’s largest privately owned international moving and storage services group, is proud to announce the completion of a new Tauranga facility located in the fast growing Business Estate of Tauriko.
Mark Pitcher, Group Managing Director, comments, “This new facility sitting on .35 hectare reflects the solid growth NZ Van Lines has achieved in recent years, especially with the international relocations to and from the Bay of Plenty. To open a world class facility to accommodate our growing business meeting today’s customer experience expectations, security, and providing an environment which significantly improves our productivity and efficiency, now and into the future is an exciting opportunity and benefit for our customers, global alliance partners and our staff.”
Being located in Tauriko, the fastest growing Industrial Estate in New Zealand, allows for continued growth of our storage, intercity and international moving services, whilst providing direct access to the motorway’s connecting to Rotorua, Hamilton, Auckland and the local Tauranga Port.
Features which make the building one of the most advanced within the relocation industry include:
- Double clear light roofing allowing enough natural light during daylight to avoid lighting
- LED lighting throughout, with day/night sensors
- Access control to entire facility via remotes and access tags
- Full camera surveillance internal and externally
- Tilt slab concrete construction with 9m stud height
- Clear span container hardstand canopy
- Dedicated MPI inspection area with car hoist for imported vehicle inspections.
New Zealand Van Lines has full service facilities in Auckland, Hamilton, New Plymouth, Palmerston North, Wellington, Nelson, Blenheim, Christchurch, Dunedin and Invercargill and is part of the FIDI Global Alliance with over 600 accredited affiliates worldwide.
Company Name: New Zealand Van Lines Ltd
Contact Person: Matthew Woodley
Email: Send Email
Phone: 0800 362 236
Address:3 Keahi Rise
City: Tauriko, Tauranga
Country: New Zealand