Market Synopsis of Global Concrete Admixtures Market:
Global Concrete Admixtures market is growing rapidly at the rate of CAGR of XX% in the past years and is expected to grow at the same rate in developing economies in forecast year. Concrete admixtures are supreme chemicals added to concrete at the initial mixing stage to modify the working properties of the mixture. Properties of concrete enhances strength, durability and with admixture adds chemical stability with reduction in water usage. Admixture not only reduces water content, also helps in slowing down the rate at which concrete sets. Therefore, workers do not feel overloaded in working on structures. The global concrete admixtures market is segmented based on function, application and region for the forecasted period 2016 to 2022. On basis of concrete admixtures, it is segmented by functions such as
- Plasticizers – Water reducing agent.
- Super Plasticizers- High range of water reducers.
- Air Entrainers- Increased Cohesion
- Accelerators & Retarders- Reduces the time for mix to set
- Waterproofing Admixtures- Blocks capillary pores of concrete.
Get Sample Copy@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1994
Growing demand for infrastructures in developing economies, rapid urbanization and rise in income of middle class had shifted the demand for residential and construction to new better level which in turn drives the growth of concrete admixture market in the future. Government policies for infrastructure standard and need for reduction in water usage during construction time is a major concern for contractors which can be addressed by the effective use of concrete admixtures.
Geographically, APAC region dominates these concrete admixture market both in terms of volume and value. As per analysis, developing economies like China, India and Brazil are consuming high amount of concrete for blooming civil structures. Change in FDI policies and growing residential demand due to rise in population is providing an opportunity for the concrete admixture market to grow in forecasted period. North America and Europe is expected to show sluggish growth due to saturation of construction industry.
Study Objectives of Concrete Admixtures Market:
- Studying market overview of the Concrete Admixtures .
- Estimating market size by product type, by application and region.
- Providing insights about market drivers, restrains and growth opportunities of Concrete Admixtures
- Providing geographical market analysis and view for North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries.
- Analyzing global concrete admixtures market based on various factors- supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- Offering strategic profiling of key players in the market; broadly analyzing their core competencies.
- Evaluating competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, research and developments in the Global Concrete Admixtures
Industry/ Innovation/ Related News:
October 10, 2017- BASF SE, on the world’s a leading manufacturer of construction chemicals announce official commissioning of a new production plant of construction chemicals at Saint Petersburg in Russia. The new plant has three lines which produce, respectively, concrete additives, alkali-free concrete setting accelerators, and tunneling shield lubricants. Investments in the new production facility at this stage amounted to about USD 5.60 million.
September 20, 2016- BASF established a new R&D team to work on concrete admixture solutions and technologies in Chigasaki, Japan. Major focus of the team is on developing innovations that can increase productivity, durability and sustainability for the construction industry. This development is complementing the existing R&D centres around the world to bring innovations to Asia Pacific faster and to meet local needs.
August 4, 2016- Germany based global specialty chemicals manufacturer BASF SE has launched groundbreaking concrete admixture range called MasterEase, in Japan. MasterEase is a next generation admixture for low-viscosity concrete. This new admixture range improves the rheological properties, reduces viscosity in concrete by up to 30%, facilitating pumping, placing, leveling, and finishing of concert and stability of high-performance concrete. BASF Japan will launch products applicable for ready-mix concrete and precast applications. This product is going help diverse applications in construction industry of Japan and is likely to propel growth of the concrete admixture market in Asia Pacific.
June 7, 2016- Sika has opened its second production plant in Saraburi, North of Bangkok. It has production capacity for 100,000 tons of mortars and 65,000 tons of concrete admixtures per year.
- The Dow Chemical Company
- BASF SE
- Sika AG
- Grace & Co
- Pidilite Industries
- RPM International
- CICO Technologies Ltd,
- Ashland Inc, Chryso SAS
- Fosroc International
Reasons to buy:
- his report includes in-depth study analysis of Concrete Admixtures market
- It covers market segmentation by type, application and end user.
- It helps in identifying region-wise major suppliers and understanding consumption patterns.
- It provides useful and premium insights that will support investments of Concrete Admixtures and allied companies providing details on the fast-growing segments and regions.
- It provides key findings that will help companies to improve productivity by using supply chain strategies, cost effectiveness of various products mentioned in the report.
- The data used in the report is primarily based on primary interviews with the major producing companies and industry experts which are supported by authentic industry data from secondary sources.
- Concrete Admixtures producers
- Traders and distributors and suppliers of concrete admixtures
- Association and government bodies.
- Cement manufactures and contractors
- Research institute
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope Of The Report
2.1 Market Definition
2.2 Scope Of The Study
2.2.1 Research Objectives
2.2.2 Assumptions & Limitations
2.3 Markets Structure
3 Market Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
3.4 Forecast Model
4 Market Landscape
4.1 Five Forces Analysis
4.1.1 Threat Of New Entrants
4.1.2 Bargaining Power Of Buyers
4.1.3 Threat Of Substitutes
4.1.4 Segment Rivalry
4.2 Value Chain/Supply Chain Of Global Concrete Admixtures Market
The report for Global Concrete Admixtures Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Enquiry before Buying@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/1994
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 524/528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar