The global market for probiotics should grow from $39.2 billion in 2017 to $57.2 billion in 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% from 2017 through 2022.
Probiotics are friendly bacteria that are consumed to balance the gut flora in the body. Demand for probiotics has increased over the years due to growing awareness of the health of both humans and animals and increasing demand for food and beverages, dietary supplements and animal feed. Probiotics are primarily used in the food and beverage industry, which accounts for an almost REDACTED share of the market, followed by the dietary supplements and animal feed industries, with shares of approximately REDACTED and REDACTED, respectively.
The global probiotics market was worth nearly REDACTED in 2016 and is expected to reach nearly REDACTED in 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of REDACTED from 2017 through 2022. The market is led by probiotics applications in the food and beverage industry, which is expected to maintain its leading position throughout the forecast period. Asia-Pacific is the largest regionalmarket, accounting for a REDACTED share of the global probiotics market. The region is expected to grow at a CAGR of REDACTED from 2017 through 2022. Manufacturers’ shift of productionsites to Asia-Pacific is themain reason behind increasing demand in this region. The most commonly used probiotic ingredient is Lactobacillus, which has an almost REDACTED share of the global market, followed by Bifidobacterium and Streptococcus, with shares of approximately REDACTED and REDACTED, respectively.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3362169-the-probiotics-market-ingredients-supplements-foods
The scope of this report is broad as the probiotics market is analyzed based on subtypes, applications, regional markets, and major players in each submarket. Revenue forecasts for 2017 through 2022 are provided for each major type of probiotics, along with information about subtypes, applications and regional markets. The report also identifies market drivers and discusses end-user industries.
– 80 tables
– Detailed overview and industry analysis of the global probiotics market along with their ingredients, supplements, and foods within the industry
– Analyses of global market trends with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
– Characterization and quantification of the market potential for probiotics by probiotic type, application, geographical region and end-user industry
– Discussion of the importance of scientific research, product innovation, consumer awareness and preferences and government regulatory requirements
– Elaboration on the influence of government regulations, current technology, and the economic factors that are and will shape the future marketplace
– A focus on probiotic-enhanced products designed for humans and animals in the food and beverage, dietary supplement, and animal feed industries
– Examination of recent patents related to Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Streptococcus bacteria
– Comprehensive company profiles of major market players including Bifodan A/S, E. I. Dupont De Nemours and Company, Probiotics International Ltd., Probi AB, Nestlé, Morinaga Milk Industry Co. Ltd., and Lifeway Foods
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
Study Goals and Objectives
Reasons for Doing this Study
Scope of Report
Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Global Market for Probiotics
Chapter 5 Global Market for Probiotics by Region
Chapter 6 Asia-Pacific Market for Probiotics
Chapter 7 Patent Review
Chapter 8 Industry Drivers
Chapter 9 Company Profiles
BIO-K PLUS INTERNATIONAL INC.
CALPIS CO. LTD.
CHR. HANSEN HOLDING
COUNTRY LIFE LLC
DIETARY PROS INC.
E. I. DUPONT DE NEMOURS AND COMPANY
ENZYMATIC THERAPY INC.
GARDEN OF LIFE
JARROW FORMULAS INC.
JOHANNA FOODS INC.
KARYOTICA BIOLOGICALS PVT. LTD.
KIRKMAN GROUP INC.
MEGMILK SNOW BRAND CO. LTD.
MORINAGA MILK INDUSTRY CO. LTD.
NATURAL ORGANICS INC.
NATURE’S WAY PRODUCTS LLC
PROBIOTICS INTERNATIONAL LTD.
SPRINGFIELD CREAMERY INC.
STONYFIELD FARM INC.
UAS LABS LLC.
WALLABY YOGURT COMPANY
YAKULT HONSHA CO. LTD
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349