Divorce is messy, and if you are in the beginning of one, you are going to need a specialist in the field of family law that is going to take away a little of that messiness.
When your marriage is falling apart and divorce is in your imminent future, you are going to need an expert in family and marital law. That expert is Cindy D. Sackrin. For over 33 years she has been practicing as an attorney in family law. Her primary focus has been about family and divorce issues. The Florida Bar certified her as a Board Certified Marital and Family Law Specialist in 1993.
Because her primary focus is family law, she is knowledgeable of all the new and ever changing laws regarding divorce. With all these qualifications, the Law Offices of Cindy D. Sackrin is more than capable of providing all clients with the peace of mind in knowing their case is being handled by a capable attorney. (https://www.cindydsackrinlaw.com/family-law-overview.html).
Law Offices of Cindy D. Sackrin provides the residents of Broward County with excellent family law representation. She has a 100 percent focus on all family related issues, such as:
- Divorce: working hard to settle these cases as quickly as possible, working to reach a settlement and avoid a trial if at all possible. If trial cannot be avoided, she is very competent in handling even the most complicated divorces.
- Helping to establish the paternity of children born outside of marriage. Aiding to resolve any issues with child support or time-sharing, as well as preparing a parental plan that is a requirement of the court.
- Ensuring the most feasible child support arrangements are made to assure the child’s best interests and needs are met—such as financial, emotional, and medical support.
- Working hard to ensure the best child custody arrangement are made; including all the details regarding physical and legal custody, now known as time-sharing.
- Because she is a Board Certified Marital and Family Law Specialist, she is kept abreast of all changing laws regarding the continuously changing custody laws.
- Aiding parents with any issues regarding the current relocation requirements within the State of Florida should they plan to relocate after divorce.
Besides the above family law points, the Law Offices of Cindy D. Sackrin is familiar with handling all other issues involving domestic violence, the division of property, spousal support/alimony, stepparent adoption, complicated family law litigation as well as court-ordered mediation.
About Cindy D. Sackrin:
Cindy D. Sackrin (https://www.cindydsackrinlaw.com/attorney-profile.html) has represented the people of Florida since 1985. She is a Board Certified Marital and Family Law Specialist that is more than capable of handling all types of family law issues.
When accepting a new law case, Cindy D. Sackrin offers each client the following:
- 33 years expertise as a family law attorney.
- A 100% focus on family and divorce law.
- Board Certification in Marital and Family Law.
- Extensive litigation expertise from years of Legal Aid and Private Practice service.
- Serving as a guardian ad litem for Miami-Dade County.
- She also received an award for her Pro-Bono work done through the Miami-Dade Put Something Back Program.
Cindy D. Sackrin has two children and understands the importance of the family unit. She will do everything she can to get her clients the best possible outcome.
Call today for a consultation about how the Law Offices of Cindy D. Sackrin can give you the peace of mind you need during the difficult times in your life.
Company Name: The Law Offices of Cindy D. Sackrin
Contact Person: Cindy D. Sackrin
Email: Send Email
Address:2100 E Hallandale Beach Blvd #200
State: FL 33009
Country: United States