The Infection Surveillance Solutions Market report intends to provide cutting-edge market intelligence and help decision makers take sound investment evaluation. Besides, the report also identifies and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global Infection Surveillance Solutions Market. Additionally, the report also highlights market entry strategies for various companies across the globe.
Infection surveillance solutions refer to the software and integrated entities that helps to gather the medical data related to factors causing healthcare associated infections (HAIs) in the medical facilities and offer features in order to monitor, analyze, control as well as create a control action plan to reduce and prevent the HAIs. The report would be of an interest to various stakeholders operating in the infection surveillance solutions market. These stakeholders include hospitals, clinical surveillance suppliers, research institutes, diagnostic centers, academic institutes, equipment manufacturers, market research and consulting firms.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPHE100001413/
Leading Infection Surveillance Solutions Market Players:
2. Wolters Kluwer
3. Sunquest Information Systems, Inc.
6. GOJO Industries, Inc.
7. Cerner Corporation
8. Deb Group Ltd.
10. VigiLanz Corporation
The healthcare associated infections acts as a major threat to patient safety, affecting one out of every 25 hospital patients at a given point, according to Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality. These infections are significantly increasing the economic burden of the healthcare system among all the countries worldwide. The government and healthcare departments of the high as well medium to low income countries are developing action plans and undertaking several initiatives to reduce this burden as well as prevent the mortality rates occurring as a result of hospital acquired infections or nosocomial infections. Thus, various government initiatives to reduce healthcare associated infections by adaption of advanced techniques such as surveillance software are expected to propel the growth of the global infection surveillance solutions market over the forecast years.
Global infection surveillance solutions market, based on end user was segmented into hospitals, nursing homes, and others. In 2017, hospitals segment held the largest share of the market, by end user. Moreover, the nursing homes segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the coming years attributing to increasing number of geriatric patients requiring healthcare assistance.
Also, key Infection Surveillance Solutions Market players influencing the market are profiled in the study along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. The report also focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, products and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
Reason to Buy
– Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Infection Surveillance Solutions Market
– Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Infection Surveillance Solutions Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
– Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Free 20% Customization on Purchase @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPHE100001413/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, HealthCare and Telecommunication industries.
Company Name: The Insight Partners
Contact Person: Sam J
Email: Send Email