The Global Liquid Biopsy Market Market is expected to reach USD 3848.26 million by 2025, from USD 715.72 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 23.4% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Download Sample of This Information Analysis: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-liquid-biopsy-market
Forecasting Analysis on Global Liquid Biopsy Market By Biomarker (Circulating Tumor DNA and other), By Clinical Application (Early Cancer Screening, Therapy and others), By Application (Cancer Applications & Non-Cancer Applications) By Product (Assay Kits and others), By End Users, By Geography. Some of the major players operating in global liquid biopsy market are
- Biocept, Inc.
- Qiagen N.V.
- Roche Diagnostics
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Myriad Genetics, Inc
- Menarini-Silicon Biosystems.
- Trovagene, Inc.
- Guardant Health, Inc.
- MDX health SA
- Genomic Health, Inc.
- BGI (BGI Diagnostics)
- Caredx, Inc.
- Cynvenio Biosystems, Inc
- Eurofins Scientific Se (Lifecodexx)
Others: Exact Sciences Corporation, Exosome Diagnostics, Inc, Immucor, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Natera, Inc., Raindance Technologies, Inc,, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and Illumina, Inc. among others. Global liquid biopsy market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of liquid biopsy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America. The Liquid Biopsy market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.The liquid biopsy is a non invasive technique which is used to test blood in order to detect circulating tumor cells.
Liquid biopsy is a minimally or non-invasive technology for recognition of molecular biomarkers without the need for costly or invasive actions. It is a simple and non-invasive substitute to surgical biopsies which allows medical doctors to discover a range of information about a disease or a tumour through a simple blood sample.
Different liquid biopsy tests analyse different kinds of tumour material, such as DNA, RNA, proteins, tiny vesicles called exosomes, and whole cells. Liquid biopsy has many applications in the diagnosis of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), breast cancer, coronary heart disease, prostate cancer, etc. is increasing. For instance, according to a study published in Oncology Journal, In January 2018, the liquid biopsy combo involving exosomal RNA and cell-free DNA (cfDNA) improved the sensitivity of epidermal growth factor mutations in NSCLC.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-liquid-biopsy-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing prevalence of cancer
- Increasing preference for non-invasive procedures
- Initiatives undertaken by government and global health organizations
- Technological advancement to augment market revenues
- Rising emphasis on personalized medicine
- Availability of funding for liquid biopsy R&D
- Low sensitivity and specificity
- The global liquid biopsy market is segmented based on product and service, circulating biomarker, clinical application, end user and geographical segments.
- Based on product and service the market is segmented into
- On the basis of circulating biomarker the market is classified into
- On the basis of clinical application the market is segmented into early cancer screening, therapy selection and treatment monitoring, recurrence monitoring
- Based on application the market is segmented into cancer applications and non-cancer applications. The cancer applications are further sub segmented into lung cancer, breast cancer, colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, liver cancer and other cancers
- Based on geography, the global liquid biopsy market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa.
- Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Market Segmentation: Global Liquid Biopsy Market
- Assay kits
- Instruments and services
- Circulating tumor cells
- Circulating tumor dna (ctdna)
- Cell-free dna
- Extracellular vesicles (evs) and other circulating biomarkers
Get Regional Customization or Help On Other Query, Speak to Research Analyst: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-liquid-biopsy-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get 10% Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar