Post Show Report for China international Pet Show 2018

The 22nd China International Pet Show (CIPS’18) was held in Guangzhou from Sept. 27 to 30 2018, with 1,384 exhibitors from 29 and 60,408 visits from 90 countries/regions, covering 130,000 m2.

A total of 189 companies (14%) came from outside mainland China, while the remaining 1,195 domestic exhibitors account for 86%. The leading three exhibits categories are toys, cages and food in pet section, and tanks, accessories and feed in aqua section. Among the exhibitors, 908 are for pet, 452 for aquarium and 24 in other fields. In 2018, CIPS divided different zones and released online wechat guide. Most visitors commented that they spent less time touring the halls, but more time on business meetings.

Innovation is the key effort for CIPS’18. CIPS are honored to invite 16 industry experts from 11 countries as the judges group. 19 companies have been granted CIPS Innovation Awards on five categories of Pet Food, Pet Accessory, Aquarium, Small Pet and Design. 96 companies won the title of Innovation Stars, 62 companies presented their 2018 new products in themed zone, more than 300 new products information has been released before the show and some have been released to the consumers by social media celebrities through their live cast on show site.

China pet industry’s booming growth captured the eyes of capital investors. During GPFA, Pet Investment Forum was a great success, featured 26 speakers, who are key players in both investment and pet fields.

The 23rd China International Pet Show will be held in November 2019 in Shanghai, “CIPS is the best sourcing platform for the global pet industry, and an ideal bridge connecting the growing Asian market. CIPS is also strong for innovation”, says Ms. Yang Cheng, General Manager of Great Wall.

Download the file of CIPS 2018 Show Report

For more information, please refer to

Media Contact
Company Name: China Great Wall International Exhibition Co., Ltd.
Contact Person: Ms. Meadow Zhang
Email: Send Email
Phone: 86-10-88102269
Country: China