The global pest control services market was valued at US$ 16,179.8 Mn in 2017, according to Pest Control Services Market Report, by Application (Ant Control, Bedbug Control, Beetle Control, Bird Control, Cockroaches Control, Mosquitos & Flies Control, Rat & Rodent Control, Termite Control, and Others), by Service Type (Chemical, Mechanical, and Others), by End-use Industry (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, and Agriculture), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, and Africa) published by Coherent Market Insights.
Get Sample PDF Of Research Report @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/902
The global pest control services market is projected to increase to US$ 24,105.7 Mn by 2026, witnessing a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period. Among service type, chemical control service segment accounted for the highest market share of 57.3% in 2017. However, threat of hazardous chemical in pest control products on environment is leading to development of non-chemical treatment methods for pest control. Organic pest control methods such that which involve the use of nematode and fungi are creating lucrative opportunities for manufacturers in the pest control industry, as these methods do not use chemicals that have side effects. Therefore, development of novel methods for pest control is expected to propel the market growth over the forecast period.
Key Trends and Analysis of the Pest Control Services Market:
- Among region, Asia Pacific pest control services market is expected to witness rapid growth, owing to growing awareness regarding reducing use of harmful pesticides in agricultural sector in India. Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare of Government of India, reported in its Integrated Pest Management (IPM) press release October 2014 that farmers are trained and sensitized to reduce the use of chemical pesticides by encouraging the use of bio-pesticides and pesticides of plant-origin. The report further stated that over 4, 57,988 farmers were trained on latest IPM technology in various crops during 2013-14 and an area of 248.86 lakh hectares was covered under pest monitoring and 47,489 million bio-control agents were released for control of different pests and diseases.
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Browse 35 market data tables* and 28 figures* on “Pest Control Services Market” – Global forecast to 2026.
Key Takeaways of the Market:
- Among end-use industries, commercial segment is expected to witness significant growth in the global pest control services market owing to growing construction industry. Construction of new roads, bridges, dams, and commercial offices requires weatherproofing and total pest management. Termites and ants represent potential hazards to the soil levee system, whereas termites cause leakage, seepage, and erosion, which can lead to breakage and collapse of dams, levees, and floodwalls.
- According to Coherent Market Insights’ analysis, among application, ant control segment accounted for the highest market share of 17.8% in 2017 in the global pest control services market. However, termite control segment is projected to witness a highest CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period.
- According to Coherent Market Insights’ analysis, North America held the dominant position, accounting for a share of over 52.3% in the global pest control services market in 2017. Pest such as termites, carpenter ants, and beetles consume wood as food. Wood is extensively used in the construction of residential and non-residential buildings in North America. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, in the U.S., the residential construction industry was valued at US$ 359,830 million in January 2014 and increased to US$ 503,158 million in January 2017. Therefore, growing construction industry is expected to propel demand for pest control services in North America.
- Major players operating in the global pest control services market include, BASF SE, Bayer AG, Syngenta AG, DOWDUPONT Inc., FMC Corporation, Rentokil Initial Plc., Ecolab Inc., Bell Laboratories, Inc., Rollins, Inc., and The Terminix International Co. Ltd.
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154
Company Name: Coherent Market Insights
Contact Person: Mr. Shah
Email: Send Email
Address:1001 4th Ave, #3200
Country: United States