Linear motion system is a device used to move materials, equipment, or tools in X and Y direction. The system consists of linear rails, rail tables, guides, actuators, and sliders, which help the user to continuously transfer products on a conveyor belt or push it across for packaging. This device can be used in packaging, machine tools, palletizing, robotics, and material handling, among others. The linear motion system makes sure that the processes are smooth and rapid with minimum loss at any point in an industry.
Consistent usage of these products brings about wear and tear of the linear motion system, creating the requirement for continual maintenance and substitution activities.
The aspects such as need for accurate and repeatable motion control systems, high demand for linear motion systems in the automotive industry, rising revenue from the replacement activities, and rapid industrialization in emerging countries are some of the key factors projected to drive the market growth. However, the lack of effective product differentiation is one of the major factors expected to hamper the market growth.
For more information or any query mail at email@example.com
The global linear motion systems market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period, 2017–2023. In 2016, the global market was led by Asia-Pacific with 34.2% share, followed by Europe and North America with 32.9% and 23.3% shares, respectively. The rise in industrialization in the emerging countries, such as China, India, Taiwan and South Korea, and growing development in automation and robotics are driving the growth of the Asia Pacific market.
The global linear motion systems market has been segmented based on application, type, and region. On the basis of type, the global market is classified as single-axis linear motion system and multi-axis linear motion system. By application, the global market is categorized into packaging, machine tools, palletizing, robotics, material handling equipment, and others. The global market, by region, is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the rest of the world.
Based on the type, the multi-axis linear motion system is expected to be the leading segment in the global market. The segment accounted for the highest revenue of USD 3,324.8 million in 2016 and is expected to register 8.5% CAGR during the forecast period. By application, the machine tools segment is expected to lead the global market. It generated the highest revenue of USD 1,709.3 million in 2016 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period.
The global linear motion systems market is expected to reach approximately USD 8,769.7 million by 2023, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.8% between 2017 and 2023.
The key players operating in the global linear motion systems market are Bosch Rexroth AG (Germany), Rollon SpA (Italy), Schneeberger AG (Switzerland), SKF AB (Sweden), Thomson Industries, Inc. (US), Schneider Electric Motion USA (US), Nippon Bearing Co., Ltd. (Japan), Bishop-Wisecarver (US), Hepco Motion (England), and Lintech (US).
Global Linear Motion Systems Market Analysis & Forecast, from 2017 to 2023
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next six years of various segments and sub-segments of the global linear motion systems market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the global linear motion systems market based on various tools, such as supply chain analysis and Porter’s five force analysis
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries—North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world
• To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future perspective
• To provide country-level analysis of the market for segments by type, application, and region
• To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global linear motion systems market
• Technology Investors
• Research/Consultancy Firms
• Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
• Suppliers and Distributors
• System Integrators
• Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) Players
• Analysts and Strategic Business Planners
• Government and Other Regulatory Bodies
Table Of Contents – Major Key Points
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Introduction
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.3 List of Assumptions
2.4 Market Structure
2.5 Key Takeaways
3 Market Insights
4 Research Methodology
4.1 Research Process
4.2 Primary Research
4.3 Secondary Research
4.4 Market Size Estimation
4.5 Forecast Model
5 Market Dynamics
5.2.1 Demand for high accuracy in industrial processes
5.2.2 High demand for linear motion systems in automotive industry
5.2.3 Drivers Impact Analysis
5.3.1 Lack of effective product differentiation
5.3.2 Restraints Impact Analysis
5.4.1 Advent of linear motion system in medical device design
6 Market Factor Analysis
6.1 Value Chain Analysis
6.1.1 Component Manufacturers
6.1.2 System Manufacturers
6.2 Porter’s Five Forces Model
6.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
6.2.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.2.3 Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.2.4 Threat of Substitutes
6.2.5 Intensity of Rivalry
7 Global Linear Motion Systems Market, By Application
7.1.2 Machine Tools
7.1.5 Material Handling Equipment
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports features an exhaustive list of market research reports from hundreds of publishers worldwide. We boast a database spanning virtually every market category and an even more comprehensive collection of market research reports under these categories and sub-categories.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349