Global anti-counterfeit packaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of anti-counterfeit packaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Global anti-counterfeit packaging market is estimated to grow from its initial estimated value of USD 5.18 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 13.05 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 12.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising levels of counterfeiting products in the market.
REQUEST FOR SAMPLE PDF OF REPORT @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-anti-counterfeit-packaging-market
Market Definition: Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market
Anti-counterfeiting packaging can be defined as the process of securing the product, so that counterfeiting and infringement of the products can be prevented and avoided. Packaging involves the covering of the product and that covering tagged with unique identification marks for every individual product so that they can be tracked and traced and any counterfeiting attempts are hindered.
Key Market Competitors:
- AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION,
- CCL Industries,
- ZIH Corp,
- SICPA HOLDING SA,
Few of the competitors currently working in the anti-counterfeit packaging market are Applied DNA Sciences, Savi Technology, Authentix Inc., Ampacet Corporation, 3D AG, TraceLink, Advanced Track & Trace, BrandWatch Technologies, Impinj Inc., TruTag Technologies Inc., Arjo Solutions, MicroTag Temed Ltd., and Agfa-Gevaert Group.
- Increased focus of manufacturers and owners for anti-counterfeit systems is expected to drive the market growth
- Growth of the applicable industry and rising growth of materials and packaging industry is also expected to drive the market growth
- Existence of substitute anti-counterfeit methods and systems that are hindering the counterfeiters is expected to restrain the market growth
- High initial and purchasing costs of these systems is also expected to restrain the market growth
DOWNLOAD PDF COPY OF TABLE OF CONTENT @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-anti-counterfeit-packaging-market
Segmentation: Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market
- Inks & Watermarks
By Usage Features
- Overt Features
- Covert Features
- Clothing & Apparels
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2016, AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION announced that they had agreed to acquire Mactac’s European division of the business from Platinum Equity. The acquisition is expected to enhance AVERY’s existing product portfolio and expand the regional market share of the company.
- In November 2015, CCL Industries announced the acquisition of Worldmark Ltd. including the six manufacturing plants distributed across different regions and product portfolio focused on functional labels.
INQUIRE | FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS REPORT @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-anti-counterfeit-packaging-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar