HGH, produced by the pituitary gland, spurs growth in children and adolescents. It also helps to regulate body composition, body fluids, muscle and bone growth, sugar and fat metabolism, and possibly heart function. Produced synthetically, HGH is the active ingredient in a number of prescription drugs and in other products available widely over the Internet. Human growth hormone is a peptide hormone, stimulating growth in children and adolescents, and is produced by the pituitary gland. It helps in the growth of bones and muscles by specific cellular differentiation. Apart from stimulating growth, the human growth hormone also regulates carbohydrate metabolism, protein metabolism and fat metabolism. Moreover, the usage of human growth hormone drugs in growth hormone deficient patient has shown significant positive results on the patient’s working capacity, mental alertness and memory. The over secretion of growth hormone leads to gigantism and its deficiency causes dwarfism. The human growth hormone drugs are developed and manufactured by recombinant DNA technology. Earlier, these drugs were mostly used as replacement therapy in pediatric and adult patients, having the deficiency of growth hormones.
However, the technological advancements and increased research and development in growth hormone drugs, have resulted in the development of anti-aging drugs and performance enhancers. The global Human Growth Hormone Drugs market is valued at 37000 million US$ in 2018 and will reach 66500 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.6% during 2019-2025. The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Human Growth Hormone Drugs market based on company, product type, end user and key regions.
Access more details about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/global-human-growth-hormone-drugs-market-insights-forecast-to-2025
Objectives of Global Human Growth Hormone Drugs Market report are:
• To understand the global Human Growth Hormone Drugs market size (value & volume) by companies, key regions, products and end user, breakdown data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2025
• To get the in-depth knowledge of Human Growth Hormone Drugs market by identifying its various segments and sub-segments
• To obtain detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market and study of various parameters effective the market like growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks
• Focuses on the key global Human Growth Hormone Drugs market companies, comparing their sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape and recent developments
• To estimate the sales volume and value of Human Growth Hormone Drugs market / submarkets, with respect to key regions
• To identify competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
Purchase this premium research report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1251408
Key companies profiled in this report are Eli Lilly and Company (US), Ferring Holding SA (Switzerland), Genentech, Inc. (US), GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd. (China), Merck KgaA (Germany), Novo Nordisk A/S (Denmark), Pfizer, Inc. (US), Sandoz International GmbH (Germany) and more. Each company is profiled in the terms of company basic details, business overview, sales, revenue, gross margin, products, recent development, etc. Apart from segmentation by companies, it is also segmented by product types (growth rate, sales, revenue, price, regional analysis, sales & revenue forecast, etc.) and by applications (growth rate, segmentation by end users, regional analysis, estimated forecast, etc).
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers:
• North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
• Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia)
• Central & South America (Brazil, Rest of Central & South America)
• Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa)
Inquire further about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1251408
Company Name: The Market Reports
Contact Person: Shirish Gupta
Email: Send Email
Address:SF-29, Sacred World, Wanawadi