This report focuses on the Specialty Hospitals Market Size, Revenue, Share, status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Specialty Hospitals development in North Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SA).
According to a new market research study titled ‘Specialty Hospitals Market to 2027 – Global Analysis and Forecasts by Type, the global specialty hospitals market is expected to reach US$ 509.10 Bn in 2027 from US$ 401.65 Bn in 2018. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 2.8% from 2018-2027. The report highlights the trends prevalent in the global specialty hospitals market and the factors driving the market along with those that act as deterrents to its growth.
The major players operating in the market of specialty hospitals include Encompass Health Corporation, Kindred Healthcare Inc., Memorial Sloan-Kettering, Steward Health Care System LLC, Belhoul Speciality Hospital, Advanced Specialty Hospitals, HCA Management Services, L.P., TH Medica, Community Health Systems, Inc., and Universal Health Services, Inc.
Get Sample PDF Brochure of this report at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00002868/
The ageing population is growing every day, the need for inpatient care will witness huge growth. With the number of patients rising, micro-hospitals are steadily evolving. Micro hospitals deliver highly effective treatment in a low-cost setting. The hospital focuses on the community needs and operates within a compact clinical and administration framework. The hospitals facilities range from 15,000 to 60,000 square feet and hospitals offer eight to twelve beds. These smaller facilities provide lower-cost treatment options for patients as compared to the larger hospitals. Micro hospitals offer same services and short hospital stay, thereby reducing the patient cost.
The market is expected to grow due to the increasing incidences of chronic diseases, growing public private partnership in healthcare industry and growing geriatric population are boosting growth of specialty hospital market. However, high costs of specialty hospitals and rising concerns over specialty hospitals is anticipated to restrain the market growth.
As there are lower number of beds, the micro hospitals offer personalized care. Facilities such as micro-hospitals, psychiatric hospitals and other specialty hospitals offer lower cost, patient-centric treatment that is more highly tailored according to the patient needs. Micro-hospitals are better option where there is little or no access to acute or emergency care. Thus, due to these advantages micro hospitals seem to be gaining a foothold and have been springing up in multiple regions. With growing popularity for the micro hospitals to provide cost effective solutions to the patients. The healthcare industry is likely to experience the positive outcomes in the coming future.
The hospitals listed above has taken various strategic steps to hold their position in the market. For instance, in November, 2016 Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation acquired Marlton Rehabilitation Hospital to expand their business. Similarly, Community Health Systems announced a definitive agreement to sell the assets of Ocala, Florida Hospital. Thus, owing to such strategic move has helped hospitals to grow and provide better medical health and services to their patients. Whereas, the specialty hospitals market is likely to propel in the future due to the increasing number of the private hospitals.
Place a Purchase Order at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00002868/
Global specialty hospitals market is likely to grow in the forecast period due to the increasing number of the orthopedic hospitals. The high prevalence of orthopedic conditions such as degenerative bone disease, development of innovative orthopedic devices and rising geriatric population and number of road accidents are anticipated to drive the market.
The report segments the global specialty hospitals market as follows:
Global Specialty Hospitals Market – By Type
• Cancer Hospitals
• Cardiac Hospitals
• Rehabilitation Hospitals
• ENT Hospitals
• Neurological Hospitals
• Orthopedic Hospitals
Global Specialty Hospitals Market – By Geography
• North America
• Asia Pacific (APAC)
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
• South and Central America (SCAM)
Key Benefits of Buying this Research Study:
1. Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Specialty Hospitals Market
2. Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
3. The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Specialty Hospitals Market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
4. Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
5. Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
6. Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
7. Examine the political, economic, social and technology impact of the five regions namely: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
Company Name: The Insight Partners
Contact Person: Sam J
Email: Send Email